Home

ALLTIMETEAMS Update

This is a discussion on ALLTIMETEAMS Update within the Madden NFL Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-26-2018, 12:21 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
ALLTIMETEAMS Update

First I want to say if there is anyone out there who checked out or enjoyed my ALLTIMETEAMS roster for Madden 18 on PS4 thank you very much! The roster just recently went over 4,000 downloads which went far beyond my expectations and I'm proud with how the whole thing turned out.

The primary complaints I received with this roster were about the duplicate players. Players like: Randy Moss, T.O., Tony Gonzalez, Deion Sanders, Reggie White, Charles Woodson, Kevin Greene, Kurt Warner, Aeneas Williams, or Revis being on multiple teams.
So tonight I shared a separate version with no duplicates called ALLTIMETEAMSNODUPLICATES on PS4.

I also just updated the regular ALLTIMETEAMS roster for maybe the final time for Madden 18. With the improvements to franchise draft classes and overall presentation and player development, I might be willing to create another for madden 19 and possibly another FICTION roster that I really enjoyed building as well. It would be months of work though, and both rosters would be made absolutely from scratch.

You guys have any thoughts? Not sure how many people plan to get 19 but I'm willing to continue to work on these if the interest is out there.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Operation Sports mobile app
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-05-2018, 08:37 PM   #2
Just started!

Re: ALLTIMETEAMS Update

since madden 19 has a lot of legends already on the roster it would make it a lot quicker for you
Old 07-08-2018, 03:02 PM   #3
Rookie

Re: ALLTIMETEAMS Update

Quote:
Originally Posted by nhtrivedi20
since madden 19 has a lot of legends already on the roster it would make it a lot quicker for you
Is that confirmed? I've seen T.O in the trailer but haven't seen any info about legends on the rosters outside of ultimate team.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Operation Sports mobile app

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters »