Home

AAF Roster

This is a discussion on AAF Roster within the Madden NFL Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-10-2019, 09:22 PM   #1
MVP

Daonlyjmo7's Arena

OVR: 0
AAF Roster

Anyone making an AAF roster? If not I might try to throw something together. I’m less interested in playing with the actual AAF teams than I would be to make a team full of AAF players and take them into franchise mode. Wonder if there was any interest in this.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-18-2019, 03:34 PM   #2
MVP

Daonlyjmo7's Arena

Re: AAF Roster

Alright guys, I think I am going to go through with this. Big thanks to BigMooseMason on Reddit, as he compiled a list of all of the AAF players who are already in Madden 19. I will be taking these players and putting them all on one team for a fun franchise experience. Possibly at the end I could add top players in the AAF who aren't in Madden 19, but no promises. I'll post updates as I progress.
Old 02-18-2019, 06:26 PM   #3
MVP

Daonlyjmo7's Arena

Good amount of progress done today. About halfway done

Old 02-20-2019, 05:33 PM   #4
Rookie

megacity1's Arena

Hey,

I'm currently working on a draft class for the AAF league. I don't know if this is something you would be interested in and I'm sort of figuring how to work it out myself.

For example: I'm thinking of using the players age as part of the vitals so yes, players will range from 23-30.

Also, I'm not quite sure how to rate most of them or give them adequate/proper development and such.

I did this earlier in the year for a CFL draft. If you would like to get an idea on how this might turn out, you can search my username if your on PS4.

User: Deschain0801

I dig the AAF concept though and it's just a class to fill out CFM years should you keep an extended one after burning through the real college drafts if that's your thing.
Old 02-21-2019, 12:28 AM   #5
MVP

Daonlyjmo7's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by megacity1
Hey,

I'm currently working on a draft class for the AAF league. I don't know if this is something you would be interested in and I'm sort of figuring how to work it out myself.

For example: I'm thinking of using the players age as part of the vitals so yes, players will range from 23-30.

Also, I'm not quite sure how to rate most of them or give them adequate/proper development and such.

I did this earlier in the year for a CFL draft. If you would like to get an idea on how this might turn out, you can search my username if your on PS4.

User: Deschain0801

I dig the AAF concept though and it's just a class to fill out CFM years should you keep an extended one after burning through the real college drafts if that's your thing.
Sweet man, what players are you thinking of putting in the classes?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-21-2019, 07:54 PM   #6
Rookie

megacity1's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daonlyjmo7
Sweet man, what players are you thinking of putting in the classes?
If I can, everyone from all 8 teams who aren't in the game already.

I'm sort of dragging along with it though as the research is killing me and the cross referencing. haha I'll try to get it done ASAP but I just don't have a time table for when.

Right now I have a handful of QBs done (Luis Perez, Troy Cook, Dustin Vaughn, Matt Simms, Blake Sims) LB Shaan Washington, and Center JC Haussenauer, then I found out he was already in the game lol

So, chipping away. If I can fill out everyone who is draft able, I'll be satisfied. The undrafted rookies may have to remain generated.

If you have any suggestions, I'm totally open to it.
Old 02-22-2019, 02:17 PM   #7
Rookie

I made the Arizona Hotshots in my spare time. 47 man roster, 23 players in the base game, 24 custom players. Only players missing are the ones that were never in Madden or played FBS at some point, which is where I was able to base my ratings off. Here is a link to the spreadsheet if your interested in it:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...5xQ/edit#gid=0
Old 02-22-2019, 08:59 PM   #8
MVP

Daonlyjmo7's Arena

AAF Roster

Quote:
Originally Posted by IcjerkStudios
I made the Arizona Hotshots in my spare time. 47 man roster, 23 players in the base game, 24 custom players. Only players missing are the ones that were never in Madden or played FBS at some point, which is where I was able to base my ratings off. Here is a link to the spreadsheet if your interested in it:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...5xQ/edit#gid=0

Psn or gamertag?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters »