Home

XBOX S/X 2022 NFL Draft 100% All 450 Players

This is a discussion on XBOX S/X 2022 NFL Draft 100% All 450 Players within the Madden NFL Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-26-2021, 08:42 PM   #1
Rookie

Phennixx's Arena

OVR: 4
XBOX S/X 2022 NFL Draft 100% All 450 Players

Evening,

I just finished up fully Editing all 450 players for 2022 Draft Class for XBOX S/X (Not sure if XB1 works or not) and wanted to share for with anyone who might be interested.

1st version has all players edited as well as rating adjustments to reflect real life player types (disclaimer this is a work in progress and adjustments made as needed) This has just about every player one could want that's being currently mocked and small school prospects as well.

GT: Phennixx

If you are content creator feel free to use but please acknowledge my work.
I will be updating frequently especially any major changes to Draft Board.

Hope you enjoy.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-27-2021, 09:34 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 6
Re: XBOX S/X 2022 NFL Draft 100% All 450 Players

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phennixx
Evening,

I just finished up fully Editing all 450 players for 2022 Draft Class for XBOX S/X (Not sure if XB1 works or not) and wanted to share for with anyone who might be interested.

1st version has all players edited as well as rating adjustments to reflect real life player types (disclaimer this is a work in progress and adjustments made as needed) This has just about every player one could want that's being currently mocked and small school prospects as well.

If you are content creator feel free to use but please acknowledge my work.
I will be updating frequently especially any major changes to Draft Board.

Hope you enjoy.
I downloaded this yesterday. Didn’t notice and missing players. Nice work. Only issue I have is the overalls seem pretty high for most players. I am using it for my own franchise once I get the overalls down to align better with the base roster. Again nice work and thank you
Old 10-16-2021, 06:44 PM   #3
Rookie

Phennixx's Arena

OVR: 4

Just bit of an update on 2022 Class 2.4 was uploaded today. Please check them out, I appreciate the feedback.

In regards to higher overalls I agree class needs tweaking but I do try to take into account the terrible cpu roster management so I try to find a balance on overall ratings vs players getting drafted then cut in preseason..

Also faces are super hard and a personal thing. Don't like a face change it lol I try to get them close and mix them up so not seeing repeated faces close by etc.

Feel free to make any adjustments as needed and most importantly enjoy.

Last edited by Phennixx; 10-16-2021 at 06:47 PM. Reason: Spelling
Old 10-18-2021, 10:27 AM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 0

First i think this is probably the best Draft class out there for the series x at this time.
No duplicates no player missing, for me the overalls across the board seems a little to high as well!
The top is perfect but after this there are too much players with 75-71 overall rating until i think the 3rd round. Seems a bit too high, and the late round pics draftees are 67-68 at least. So Overall a bit too high across the Board.
Would lower the Late rounds overalls to 60-65 to get a bigger difference from top to bottom and maybe lower the Overalls for position groups who normaly struggle a Bit with the change from College to nfl. For example Qb‘s, D-O liner, CB‘s
Wouldnt get too concerned about rookies getting cut, mostly the cpu keeps rookies at least on the PS Even or on the roster Even they may have a Player with better OVR.

But definitly my go to class at the Moment, appreciate the hard work Sir and looking forward for more classes 👍✌️
Old 10-18-2021, 11:47 AM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silas34
First i think this is probably the best Draft class out there for the series x at this time.
No duplicates no player missing, for me the overalls across the board seems a little to high as well!
The top is perfect but after this there are too much players with 75-71 overall rating until i think the 3rd round. Seems a bit too high, and the late round pics draftees are 67-68 at least. So Overall a bit too high across the Board.
Would lower the Late rounds overalls to 60-65 to get a bigger difference from top to bottom and maybe lower the Overalls for position groups who normaly struggle a Bit with the change from College to nfl. For example Qb‘s, D-O liner, CB‘s
Wouldnt get too concerned about rookies getting cut, mostly the cpu keeps rookies at least on the PS Even or on the roster Even they may have a Player with better OVR.

But definitly my go to class at the Moment, appreciate the hard work Sir and looking forward for more classes 👍✌️
My thoughts exactly. I’m going to use this class as well once I spread out the ratings range. Very nice work overall
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters »