Home

cdcool's 15 min Quarter: CPU vs CPU (Watched GM) Madden PC and XBOX 24 sliders

This is a discussion on cdcool's 15 min Quarter: CPU vs CPU (Watched GM) Madden PC and XBOX 24 sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 08-23-2023, 02:19 PM   #169
Rookie

Mr. Face's Arena

OVR: 9
Re: cdcool's 15 min Quarter: CPU vs CPU (Watched GM) Madden PC and XBOX 24 sliders

A few things I'm noticing that I just think are the game and that sliders can't fix without EA adjusting

INTs are potentially inflated because of the way WRs play (or rather do not at all play) curls. They simply do not attack the ball at all. Anecdotally I think well over half of the INTs I've watched have been on this.

WRs drop the ball at an obscene rate. That slider is on 90 right now, that's just a game problem at that point. QB completion % is going to be artificially lower as a result.

Sacks largely seem to happen either on the QB bailing out and the DE disengaging or on unblocked blitzers. No amount of increasing pass block slider is going to fix that behavior.

Overall I think the sim is pretty solid but these are the types of things that need to be ironed out and unfortunately sliders can't really touch 'em
XLIX
LI
LIII
Old 08-23-2023, 02:46 PM   #170
Slider Guru

cdcool's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: cdcool's 15 min Quarter: CPU vs CPU (Watched GM) Madden PC and XBOX 24 sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Face
A few things I'm noticing that I just think are the game and that sliders can't fix without EA adjusting

INTs are potentially inflated because of the way WRs play (or rather do not at all play) curls. They simply do not attack the ball at all. Anecdotally I think well over half of the INTs I've watched have been on this.

WRs drop the ball at an obscene rate. That slider is on 90 right now, that's just a game problem at that point. QB completion % is going to be artificially lower as a result.

Sacks largely seem to happen either on the QB bailing out and the DE disengaging or on unblocked blitzers. No amount of increasing pass block slider is going to fix that behavior.

Overall I think the sim is pretty solid but these are the types of things that need to be ironed out and unfortunately sliders can't really touch 'em
I don't disagree, EA programs the game and then makes adjustments, which screws up the Sliders. The game will change again, it's just a matter of when and not always for the best.

The Sliders can only make some adjustments to EA Programming. I also believe some of the adjustments are not just Game Updates but undisclosed online updates, hence why things change and you have to make changes as well because the game starts playing differently.

You are on point!

Thanks!
Old 08-23-2023, 02:52 PM   #171
Slider Guru

cdcool's Arena

This one was on the PC
One Sack
Barrow 50 Pass Attempts
No issues with Rush
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Screenshot (198).jpg (160.3 KB, 71 views)
File Type: jpg Screenshot (199).jpg (157.2 KB, 72 views)
File Type: jpg Screenshot (200).jpg (138.5 KB, 71 views)
File Type: jpg Screenshot (201).jpg (132.7 KB, 73 views)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-23-2023, 06:19 PM   #172
Rookie

rookie5564's Arena

OVR: 0

Injuries are ridiculous it literally one every other play damn 🤬🤬🤬
Old 08-23-2023, 06:53 PM   #173
Slider Guru

cdcool's Arena

cdcool's 15 min Quarter: CPU vs CPU (Watched GM) Madden PC and XBOX 24 sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by rookie5564
Injuries are ridiculous it literally one every other play damn 🤬🤬🤬

Solution: Lower it
Read my Opening Page

Sent from my iPhone 14 Pro Max using Operation Sports

Last edited by cdcool; 08-23-2023 at 08:43 PM.
Old 08-23-2023, 07:44 PM   #174
Rookie

rookie5564's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdcool
Solution: Lower it
Read my Open Page

Sent from my iPhone 14 Pro Max using Operation Sports
Thanks 🙏🏾 I will
Old 08-24-2023, 02:02 AM   #175
Slider Guru

cdcool's Arena

Games are really playing and are determined by the Matchup

One Sack
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Screenshot (203).jpg (149.9 KB, 62 views)
File Type: jpg Screenshot (202).jpg (134.4 KB, 60 views)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-24-2023, 03:13 AM   #176
Rookie

The last 4-5 games I watched. There’s still false starts not as much as it used to be maybe 3-4 a game which is normal. Sacks are normal 2-4 a game. They only thing I hate and I don’t think any sliders can help is the sacks for loss. Qb gets sacked it’s normally 12-16 yard loss lol.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »