Home

Armor & Sword’s Madden 24 Custom All Pro Simulation Sliders (Franchise Mode Only)

This is a discussion on Armor & Sword’s Madden 24 Custom All Pro Simulation Sliders (Franchise Mode Only) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-20-2023, 09:02 AM   #561
Just started!

OVR: 0
Re: Armor & Sword’s Madden 24 Custom All Pro Simulation Sliders (Franchise Mode Only)

Question....when setting speed threshold to a higher number, say 70 or 75, is to purpose to create more separation between players? Meaning a 94 speed WR will create more separation against a 90 speed CB? Never really understood this slider. Any insight...much appreciated! Sorry if answered before!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-20-2023, 09:41 AM   #562
Rookie

Re: Armor & Sword’s Madden 24 Custom All Pro Simulation Sliders (Franchise Mode Only)

Quote:
Originally Posted by lagnarok
Question....when setting speed threshold to a higher number, say 70 or 75, is to purpose to create more separation between players? Meaning a 94 speed WR will create more separation against a 90 speed CB? Never really understood this slider. Any insight...much appreciated! Sorry if answered before!
A lower number creates more separation. If you move to the slider in game, there is an explanation on the right, actually.
Old 09-20-2023, 03:02 PM   #563
MVP

OVR: 6

Don't know if the update I got last night changed this or I'm just dumb, but I was able to alide feet first for the first time this year lol.
Old 09-20-2023, 04:38 PM   #564
Rookie

I think there were a lot of changes made... CPU offense seems much stronger and running more?
Old 09-20-2023, 04:45 PM   #565
MVP

Sam Howell went 15 for 15 on me (minimal yardage though). I still held them to 13 points that game (first one after the update). I've been done for years trying to decipher what gets done in updates before the notes come out lol.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-20-2023, 09:46 PM   #566
Rookie

Linebacker57's Arena

Had one of the best games i've had playing madden with these sliders then couple of nights ago the update dropped and the game I had after the patch just wasn't good in many departments.

Did the patch screw anyone else up? I did only play one post patch so maybe that's not a big enough sample but it felt way different. Went against Watson and was impossible to get a user sack on him, he would throw it away instantly nearly every play.
Old 09-21-2023, 08:19 AM   #567
The Lama

Armor and Sword's Arena

I played last night.

Game still is still rocking and rolling.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Rise of the Ronin (PS5)
Star Wars Battlefront I and II Remastered (PS5)

Follow me on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/armorandsword
Follow me on Twitter
https://twitter.com/ArmorAndSword23
Old 09-21-2023, 05:34 PM   #568
MVP

I actually ticked up the CPU pass block a notch because I was getting more pressure than I think the Falcons D should (felt this way before and after the update).

Still trying to figure out ways to give the CPU just the tiniest bit of a boost to help them come out ahead of these close games, but don't know the best way to do it. I wish I could tone down the user run game a lil bit because I think that's the main culprit to me being 6-1 atm.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »