Home

Matt10's Madden 24 Sliders

This is a discussion on Matt10's Madden 24 Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-10-2023, 05:53 PM   #777
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Matt10's Madden 24 Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by DonkeyJote
I just had a game where Josh Allen went 35 for 40 for 452 yards against me. They punted 3 times all game. Somehow still won in OT because I got 2 sacks on deep drops late in the game (rarely got pressure throughout the game), and a WR dropped an open pass late. In my last 3 games since the update, CPU is completing 76% of their passes. Feels like if I'm not getting instant pressure (and the only way I've really been able to do that is usering a DE, even DT rarely gets through), I've got no chance of slowing down the CPU passing game.

Also, since the update, I think I've only had 1 multi game injury.

Sent from my Pixel 6 using Tapatalk

I had 3 games with these sliders (few changes like quarter clock at 12 min and run blocking at 15 for each).

Game 1 was a 17-13 (Titans) win, Game 2 was a 19-17 loss (Colts) and Game 3 was a 33-10 loss (Bills).

They all felt great but the Bills game felt a little OP with Josh Allen. I also have SS abilities turned off and it feels much better.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 12-10-2023, 07:03 PM   #778
Rookie

Has anyone noticed that penalties have almost disappeared since the update? There was barely any to begin with but I played four games and only have two penalties, a blocking in the back and a pass interference.
Old 12-10-2023, 08:23 PM   #779
MVP

Jagsfan24's Arena

Quote:
I just had a game where Josh Allen went 35 for 40 for 452 yards against me. They punted 3 times all game. Somehow still won in OT because I got 2 sacks on deep drops late in the game (rarely got pressure throughout the game), and a WR dropped an open pass late. In my last 3 games since the update, CPU is completing 76% of their passes. Feels like if I'm not getting instant pressure (and the only way I've really been able to do that is usering a DE, even DT rarely gets through), I've got no chance of slowing down the CPU passing game.

Are you seeing any drops? I been having a lot of the cpu receivers making contested catches so wasn’t sure if the wr slider needs dropped a bit.
Old 12-11-2023, 06:33 AM   #780
Rookie

chichoslg's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:

I use 50 Injury slider and 12 minutes quarter. Feels better for me.

To "stop" CPU passing game and force punts, i use a lot of coverage adjustments (underneath, overtop, inside, outside...). Is the only thing that work for me.
If CPU have a long 3rd down i try to use overtop. If i feel that is going to do a short pass to TE or slot WR, i use underneath (LB and CB cover better short routes...but you can be defeated if the made a long pass...). They receive a lot of times but you can made the play to trigger the drop.

Last edited by chichoslg; 12-11-2023 at 06:46 AM.
Old 12-11-2023, 09:44 PM   #781
Rookie

I’m hardly forcing any turnovers, thoughts on bumping INTERCEPTIONS up by 10 or so?

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-11-2023, 11:53 PM   #782
All Star

DonkeyJote's Arena

OVR: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by DavisAC12
I had 3 games with these sliders (few changes like quarter clock at 12 min and run blocking at 15 for each).

Game 1 was a 17-13 (Titans) win, Game 2 was a 19-17 loss (Colts) and Game 3 was a 33-10 loss (Bills).

They all felt great but the Bills game felt a little OP with Josh Allen. I also have SS abilities turned off and it feels much better.

I also have superstar abilities turned off.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jagsfan24
Are you seeing any drops? I been having a lot of the cpu receivers making contested catches so wasn’t sure if the wr slider needs dropped a bit.
I am seeing drops. Some wide open. Especially late in the game. Of Allen's 5 incompletions, at least 2 of them were drops (one deep with some coverage, and one short and wide open).

Old 12-16-2023, 07:09 PM   #783
Rookie

I think it’s time we bump user interceptions up to 40 at least, tons and tons of blatant drops.

Speed parity may need to be bumped back to 50 and tackling up to 52-55 imo.

Old 12-17-2023, 01:38 PM   #784
Rookie

OVR: 1

Has anyone else had trouble doing pretty much anything since the update? Games went from enjoyable and challenging to just flat out frustrating and annoying. I have zero time to throw. Even short routes I’m getting smacked almost instantly. Eagles Oline against the most average d lines and I have no chance. I can still run the ball fairly well. Anything other than that and it’s a total garbage fest. CPU QBs are running around slinging the ball up field into coverage with perfect accuracy. CPU also seems to find the open guy EVERY single time. When I get pressure the ball is zipped out instantly for a catch. I’m lucky if my DB knocks the ball loose. I can’t force a punt to save my life. I’ve also noticed that penalties don’t exist anymore. I upped user pass blocking and lowered cpu pass blocking by a few points and that made no difference.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »