Home

Dave's All Madden Very Slow slider set

This is a discussion on Dave's All Madden Very Slow slider set within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-12-2014, 07:16 PM   #1
Pro

OVR: 8
Smile Dave's All Madden Very Slow slider set

I've never posted sliders but I always seem to really enjoy mine. A few words of warning:

*I'm not a slider guru nor do I want to be, these are difficult sliders *in favor of the CPU*. You have to be that much better (drafting and playing) than the CPU to win. I did these because if I win too often, I get bored....and I don't want to spend countless hours adjusting and testing sliders. I usually just look at a replay, see how they interact, and look at their ratings to see if that's fairly realistic.

*I'm not going to post stats. If you want a challenge, these are a good base to go off of and you can adjust to make easier. I've been using the Raiders for 2 years and have only won a handful of games but those games taste sweeter.

*I don't care about how many snaps I should get. If you do, then up the quarter length.

I use ALL MADDEN ON VERY SLOW WITH 7 MINUTE QUARTERS ON PS4

CPU HUM
10 QBA 4
64 PB 37
40 WRC 44
66 RB 0
4 Fumble 4
43 PDRT 55
43 INT 27
43 Pass Cov 55
0 Tackling 0

FGP 48
FGA 25
PP 40
PA 50
KP 80
INJ 55
FAT 60
Thresh 20

Penalties really don't matter but I have everything at 51 except Holding-55, DPI-55, Intentional Grounding 1. I get a few penalties a game but nothing like real life, and I've given up on that.

Honestly, I probably won't be on here much to answer questions. If you like them or adjust them to play a better game of football, please post them and claim them as your own (you don't have to credit anyone, it's not like a peer-reviewed paper, it's a video game, who cares?).

If you try them out and think they suck, I don't care....I'm having a good time with them.

Hope they make the game more enjoyable for someone!

EDIT: I used Armor and Swords roster to keep the qb's from getting sacked so much.

Last edited by davep; 09-12-2014 at 07:19 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-13-2014, 10:21 AM   #2
MVP

bukktown's Arena

OVR: 19
Re: Dave's All Madden Very Slow slider set

Quote:
Originally Posted by davep
I've never posted sliders but I always seem to really enjoy mine. A few words of warning:

*I'm not a slider guru nor do I want to be, these are difficult sliders *in favor of the CPU*. You have to be that much better (drafting and playing) than the CPU to win. I did these because if I win too often, I get bored....and I don't want to spend countless hours adjusting and testing sliders. I usually just look at a replay, see how they interact, and look at their ratings to see if that's fairly realistic.

*I'm not going to post stats. If you want a challenge, these are a good base to go off of and you can adjust to make easier. I've been using the Raiders for 2 years and have only won a handful of games but those games taste sweeter.

*I don't care about how many snaps I should get. If you do, then up the quarter length.

I use ALL MADDEN ON VERY SLOW WITH 7 MINUTE QUARTERS ON PS4

CPU HUM
10 QBA 4
64 PB 37
40 WRC 44
66 RB 0
4 Fumble 4
43 PDRT 55
43 INT 27
43 Pass Cov 55
0 Tackling 0

FGP 48
FGA 25
PP 40
PA 50
KP 80
INJ 55
FAT 60
Thresh 20

Penalties really don't matter but I have everything at 51 except Holding-55, DPI-55, Intentional Grounding 1. I get a few penalties a game but nothing like real life, and I've given up on that.

Honestly, I probably won't be on here much to answer questions. If you like them or adjust them to play a better game of football, please post them and claim them as your own (you don't have to credit anyone, it's not like a peer-reviewed paper, it's a video game, who cares?).

If you try them out and think they suck, I don't care....I'm having a good time with them.

Hope they make the game more enjoyable for someone!

EDIT: I used Armor and Swords roster to keep the qb's from getting sacked so much.
Good stuff Dave
Love the part about "peer reviewed paper", that stuff is hilarious.
I also love the part about winning only a handful of games. That's how I prefer to play also.
As you say, it makes winning that much sweeter.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »