Home

Cedwebb's M15 All Madden Coach Mode Sliders

This is a discussion on Cedwebb's M15 All Madden Coach Mode Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-08-2015, 01:59 AM   #1
MVP

cedwebb's Arena

OVR: 11
Cedwebb's M15 All Madden Coach Mode Sliders

***edit done based on the main menu settings blended with CFM*****

Would like to thank the guys who put out the info in the main menu and cfm thread

Alright slider fans, after testing for months in what I can only describe as like being trapped in a hot rhino, here is the set that I have been working on. This set is very much a reflection of all the hard work that has been done by all of you who have put yours out there. I have tried them all, tweaked them all, and in some sick way enjoyed the process.

I decided to put these out because I play a form of coach mode mixed with human control and that type of set up is not represented as much as others. Basically I let the cpu control the offense using coach mode and the only time I take control is after a player breaks into the open field or if I want to scramble with the Qb past the line of scrimmage. On defense I use a lineman or Linebacker typically and I control them from the snap.

I don't have house rules and I play as sim as I can. I highly recommend that you give these a try as they are because any tweaking and that's when things go to crazy town. Of course feel free to do as you wish as they are yours at this point and it's your game.

Would like to thank all the slider makers, especially Josh and Fist as I used theirs as a base for this set.

* in my cfm I do have the tuner set to ON

Here are the settings:
Playcall Style: Slim
Speed: Slow
Gameplay: in main menu : pro ...... In CFM : All Madden. These must be set so that your main menu shows pro and your cfm show all madden
qtr length: 13
accel clock: 15
injuries: 58
fatigue: 68
speed threshold: 1
ball hawk: off
strafe assist: off
heat seeker assist: off
switch assist: off
Defensive Graphics: off
Camera: all 22

HUM & CPU
qb acc: 7
pass blocking: 0
wr catching: 48
run blocking: 35
Fumbles: 40
Reaction time: 50
Interceptions: 40
Pass coverage: 30
tackling: 10

Special Teams
FG Power – 53
FG Acc - 35
Punt Power - 42
Punt Acc - 100
KO Power - 55

Penalties
Offside: 100
False Start: 65
Holding: 70
Facemask: 50
DPI: 98
OPI: 99
PCI: 35
Clipping: 50
int grounding: 1
roughing the passer:50
roughing the kicker: 30

Last edited by cedwebb; 02-12-2015 at 07:42 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-08-2015, 08:35 AM   #2
MVP

Teleo's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Cedwebb's M15 All Madden Coach Mode Sliders

I'll be using these tonight! Thanks ced!!!
Old 01-08-2015, 01:41 PM   #3
MVP

Teleo's Arena

Ced, what are your auto sub settings and how are qb injuries for both sides with the setting at 58?
Old 01-08-2015, 01:43 PM   #4
Rookie

Regency1998's Arena

What is coach mode? I've never used it. What is so good bout it to cause I know a lot of people who use it.

MADDEN 15 FRANCHISE: ATLANTA FALCONS (8-3)YEAR ONE
NBA 2K15 FRANCHISE: MILWAUKEE BUCKS (2-3)YEAR ONE
Old 01-08-2015, 02:26 PM   #5
MVP

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Regency1998
What is coach mode? I've never used it. What is so good bout it to cause I know a lot of people who use it.
It's suppose to turn Madden into a strategy game. You do not control any of the players on the field. You make substitutions and call plays. Now in Madden 15, Pure Coach Mode is unavailable. You have to kick and punt.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-08-2015, 07:44 PM   #6
MVP

cedwebb's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teleo
Ced, what are your auto sub settings and how are qb injuries for both sides with the setting at 58?
Auto subs are left alone and I have played one entire season with that injury setting and didn't see anything out of control. In my cfm I use all 32 teams at some point in the season so I do not play the whole year with just one team.
Old 01-08-2015, 07:54 PM   #7
MVP

cedwebb's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Regency1998
The response below yours is correct but for me the big thing is with the coach mode settings on you no longer are the intelligence for the Qbs, Rbs etc.

With Qbs/rbs that makes the the game because I like most others want to see a real difference between one Qb/RB to the next. Also with Rbs in theory you should see a difference in the good from the bad based on their vision and the holes they hit. Those two are most impacted because they are the ones we control the majority of the time when coach mode is off.

I do take control of the players when necessary and on defense I control one player throughout each play.
Old 01-09-2015, 11:56 PM   #8
MVP

cedwebb's Arena

Original post has updated notes regarding these that are extremely important in getting them to play as they should.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »