Home

Madden 15 2 rbs autosubs

This is a discussion on Madden 15 2 rbs autosubs within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-06-2015, 02:11 AM   #1
Rookie

IWorkatDD's Arena

OVR: 2
Madden 15 2 rbs autosubs

I like to run 2 rbs in madden. I was wondering what's the best auto-sub for that?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-06-2015, 04:40 AM   #2
MVP

iLLWiLL's Arena

OVR: 10
Re: Madden 15 2 rbs autosubs

Quote:
Originally Posted by IWorkatDD
I like to run 2 rbs in madden. I was wondering what's the best auto-sub for that?
I would like to know this myself.

I want Demarco Murray to get the bulk of the carries, say, 50%; 40% for Ryan Mathews; 10% for Darren Sproles.

Today I played with the RB sub OUT/IN sliders, set OUT=77, IN=90. Playing against Green Bay on All-Pro difficulty 12-min quarters, I ran the ball to death. Ran Murray like 28 times for 113 yards; Mathews for like 21 times for 140+ yards (he broke a 92-yard run); and Sproles like 7 times for 40+ yards. Towards the end of the game my 4th string RB Kenjon Barner ran like 4 carries.

Overall I liked the way carries were split. However, there were times in the 4th quarter where Murray was nowhere to be seen. I ran him like 25 times through 3 quarters. To my knowledge he was not run down stamina-wise, although, how do you find this information, his energy levels? I just wonder, if the game was on the line (I was only up 24-12 in the 4th Q), would the game have re-inserted my primary back Murray back into the game??????
Old 09-06-2015, 06:00 AM   #3
All Star

Flazko's Arena

OVR: 0

Put fatigue at 58, "put auto sub for RB at 79/86
Old 09-06-2015, 06:26 AM   #4
MVP

iLLWiLL's Arena

OVR: 10

I am currently trying 95/97. Gets my 2nd RB Mathews into the game quicker and more touches, I think...

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »