Home

Slider advice for someone who sucks at passing?

This is a discussion on Slider advice for someone who sucks at passing? within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-31-2016, 02:44 AM   #1
All Star

OVR: 0
Slider advice for someone who sucks at passing?

So I have always found passing to be my worst part of my madden game and this year is no different. Using Armors sliders and playing on All pro with the packers so with a good QB most games I am only completing 50-53% of my passes and I am throwing like 3+ INT in most of my games. Any advice for sliders to use to make passing better for me?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-31-2016, 03:14 AM   #2
Rookie

thenamesfuller's Arena

Re: Slider advice for someone who sucks at passing?

Just practice to get better man. Do those training drills. They teach you formations and who to throw it to. And how to read defenses too.
But just increase your pass blocking if you want to have a better percentage.

Sent from my Z828 using Tapatalk
Old 08-31-2016, 06:57 AM   #3
Just started!

You could try playing on slow speed to see if that helps. You only have a few seconds to read the defense and throw the ball, so slowing down the game may help you see things better. You could also try to adjust the interception slider. Dont feel bad though, i have been playing the game since 91 and I still throw 1 or 2 picks a game, even with Tom Brady. If you are throwing 40 to 50 times a game, chances are you are going to make a few mistakes. Just stick with it. Work on the skills trainer as well.
Old 09-04-2016, 04:38 PM   #4
Pro

OVR: 7

Biggest advice is to not focus on one receiver. I have a mental order of my my receivers before the snap and also memorizing their routes. Right after the snap I read the defense (man or zone) then make my progress through reading my receivers.

It takes practice, but keep at it.
Old 09-04-2016, 05:09 PM   #5
MVP

northmen24's Arena

OVR: 1

Complete all of the passing drills in the skills trainer. It shows you how to read the defense and read your reciever progression. From your first look to your third look on each pass play type. You will need to complete them a couple times until you've got it down. But it's worth it.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »