Home

Default settings with QB Acc adjustment question

This is a discussion on Default settings with QB Acc adjustment question within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-17-2016, 09:17 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Question Default settings with QB Acc adjustment question

I'm have exhausted myself trying to figure out how to get tweaked sliders to get the game to play how I like. So, I will play with Default Settings, just not sure if it will be on Pro, All Pro, or All Madden. My question concerns the QB ACC slider. I believe at 50, QB's are too accurate. I am considering setting the QB ACC slider between 5 - 15. Does this throw game off much from default by changing this one setting other than QB Accuracy?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-17-2016, 12:00 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: Default settings with QB Acc adjustment question

If I may suggest, there is a thread on the main section discussing the QB ACC slider. If you haven't already, you might review it. Many have tried lowering all the way down to 0 with little effect. It may also affect other aspects of the game (such as WR routes & DEF play). A better option may be editing QB attributes such as SAC/MAC/DAC.
Old 10-17-2016, 05:12 PM   #3
MVP

cable guy's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by mpd3892
If I may suggest, there is a thread on the main section discussing the QB ACC slider. If you haven't already, you might review it. Many have tried lowering all the way down to 0 with little effect. It may also affect other aspects of the game (such as WR routes & DEF play). A better option may be editing QB attributes such as SAC/MAC/DAC.
Possibly we could use this for thread for specific slight slider adjustments. Affecting as little as possible. Basically default with slight slider adjustments. Which is how I always used to play. 17 seems hard to figure out. If they even work

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
Old 10-17-2016, 05:32 PM   #4
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by cable guy
Possibly we could use this for thread for specific slight slider adjustments. Affecting as little as possible. Basically default with slight slider adjustments. Which is how I always used to play. 17 seems hard to figure out. If they even work

Not a bad idea. My feeling is the further away the sliders are set from default, the more difficult it gets to have this game play as best as possible. At 50 QB ACC I still see numerous errant passes, especially from lower caliber QB's. I'm starting to believe that adjusting as few sliders as possible, and no more than 10 pts from default in either direction, throws the game out of balance. Then again it could be I'm wrong, and my mind is just in so much slider shell shock, that's its starting to see a freakin game play mirage. It really is ridiculous that we go through this every year with this game. Minor adjustments are fine, but this myriad of excessive adjustments has gotten to be extremely annoying.
Old 10-17-2016, 05:37 PM   #5
*ll St*r

roadman's Arena

OVR: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devildog Frank
Not a bad idea. My feeling is the further away the sliders are set from default, the more difficult it gets to have this game play as best as possible. At 50 QB ACC I still see numerous errant passes, especially from lower caliber QB's. I'm starting to believe that adjusting as few sliders as possible, and no more than 10 pts from default in either direction, throws the game out of balance. Then again it could be I'm wrong, and my mind is just in so much slider shell shock, that's its starting to see a freakin game play mirage. It really is ridiculous that we go through this every year with this game. Minor adjustments are fine, but this myriad of excessive adjustments has gotten to be extremely annoying.
These sliders saved my game and you need to follow the instructions. Very few sliders are adjusted from default all pro.

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...7-sliders.html
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-17-2016, 05:37 PM   #6
MVP

cable guy's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devildog Frank
Lol, yes my brain is actually hurting trying to think of different ways to adjust things. By far tops is qb accuracy. I usually do pretty good with sliders before this year! Not perfect, but I get cpu running game going, pretty good qb stats on both sides, etc. Since the patch, it's just crazy.

Old 10-17-2016, 06:36 PM   #7
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadman
These sliders saved my game and you need to follow the instructions. Very few sliders are adjusted from default all pro.

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...7-sliders.html
Those sliders are exactly where I feel they need to be in order for the game to play in balance. My only question is why the slight change in MM, which then gets readjusted in CFM?
Old 10-17-2016, 06:40 PM   #8
*ll St*r

roadman's Arena

OVR: 34

There are a few settings here and there that affect CFM settings.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »