Home

Old 03-10-2018, 04:25 PM   #1
Pro

OVR: 0
Defense

I'm sure plenty of you guys have a top 5 defense for at least a few years in your cfm. How do you do it? No matter what sliders I use, how many games I win, how good my team is I always end up with one of the worst defenses, yards given up wise. I routinely give up massive passing yards in the 4th quarter even if ive stopped them all game long. I can't stop the all Madden come back. I use flazkos sliders and have cpu qb accuracy at 10, and my pass react and coverage at 80. Should I be going even higher on that, or lower on accuracy?

Sent from my LG-LS777 using Operation Sports mobile app
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-10-2018, 04:28 PM   #2
Lord of Suffering

Darth Aegis's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: Defense

Quote:
Originally Posted by metaldan1991
I'm sure plenty of you guys have a top 5 defense for at least a few years in your cfm. How do you do it? No matter what sliders I use, how many games I win, how good my team is I always end up with one of the worst defenses, yards given up wise. I routinely give up massive passing yards in the 4th quarter even if ive stopped them all game long. I can't stop the all Madden come back. I use flazkos sliders and have cpu qb accuracy at 10, and my pass react and coverage at 80. Should I be going even higher on that, or lower on accuracy?

You may want to look for the guys with the clutch ratings. I actually turn them off for everybody. I think it helps with the AI rubberbanding in the 4th.

Playing:
Old 03-10-2018, 04:31 PM   #3
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaReal Milticket
You may want to look for the guys with the clutch ratings. I actually turn them off for everybody. I think it helps with the AI rubberbanding in the 4th.
But does it help the rubberbanding from qbs who never had clutch in the first place? Kizer just threw 180 on me in the 4th

Old 03-10-2018, 04:35 PM   #4
MVP

OVR: 6

Quote:
But does it help the rubberbanding from qbs who never had clutch in the first place? Kizer just threw 180 on me in the 4th

This has more to do with hidden momentum effects. NOT SKIPPING CUT SCENES cleans a lot of this up. Blocked kicks as well. Not a complete fix, but the game plays so much smoother.

The announcers even joke not to skip halftime. Maybe that’s an easier egg/clue. Who knows with this game?

It’s a different game when i don’t skip any cut scenes. It’s like the game feels like it’s being taken seriously. Best way to explain it.
Old 03-10-2018, 04:37 PM   #5
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommycoa
This has more to do with hidden momentum effects. NOT SKIPPING CUT SCENES cleans a lot of this up. Blocked kicks as well. Not a complete fix, but the game plays so much smoother.

The announcers even joke not to skip halftime. Maybe that’s an easier egg/clue. Who knows with this game?

It’s a different game when i don’t skip any cut scenes. It’s like the game feels like it’s being taken seriously. Best way to explain it.
I dont skip the cut scenes either.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-10-2018, 04:57 PM   #6
Lord of Suffering

Darth Aegis's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:

QBs arent the only ones with the clutch rating. I would probably anyalze the sliders. Might not be getting enough pressure to trigger the miss throws.

Playing:
Old 03-10-2018, 05:15 PM   #7
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaReal Milticket
QBs arent the only ones with the clutch rating. I would probably anyalze the sliders. Might not be getting enough pressure to trigger the miss throws.
I have pass blocking at 30. He had it at 40

Old 03-15-2018, 03:29 PM   #8
MVP

Jagsfan24's Arena

Idk if you guys still do the qb editing but I sometimes do that myself, if you turn tight spiral off it’s supposed to help with throwing incompletions.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »