Home

Pancake blocks

This is a discussion on Pancake blocks within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-18-2018, 11:20 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Pancake blocks

I have recently tried making all Madden sliders, had moved the CPU run block sliders down from 50 slowly all the way to 0 as their run blocking was just too dominant. Went to all pro and now I'm having the same issue with the user blocking, it's good for 80% of the game but a few times a game nearly my entire line pancakes the entire cpu d line and leads to a huge gain.

When I analyze the stats after each game, the cpu never gets a pancake block credited to them, however my line will always have 8-10 pancakes.

I guess I'm going back to all Madden and will try to raise user tackling to.see if that counters at all, just curious if anyone else has noticed this

Last edited by guff; 01-18-2018 at 11:23 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-21-2018, 06:52 PM   #2
Rookie

madfanee's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Pancake blocks

Quote:
Originally Posted by guff
I have recently tried making all Madden sliders, had moved the CPU run block sliders down from 50 slowly all the way to 0 as their run blocking was just too dominant. Went to all pro and now I'm having the same issue with the user blocking, it's good for 80% of the game but a few times a game nearly my entire line pancakes the entire cpu d line and leads to a huge gain.

When I analyze the stats after each game, the cpu never gets a pancake block credited to them, however my line will always have 8-10 pancakes.

I guess I'm going back to all Madden and will try to raise user tackling to.see if that counters at all, just curious if anyone else has noticed this
Same problem on AM, usually happens to me when I'm running zones, never happens on counters tho

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »