Home

I think I have the sack issue solved...Maybe too late. LOL!

This is a discussion on I think I have the sack issue solved...Maybe too late. LOL! within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-17-2018, 03:23 PM   #1
Rookie

SteelCityChamp's Arena

OVR: 5
I think I have the sack issue solved...Maybe too late. LOL!

Madden 18 - Play Now... in Play Now mode I have game speed set to Very Slow. Keep in mind this is "Spectator" Mode. But I had one game that had zero sacks.
NBA - Los Angeles Lakers
CBB - NC Tarheels
Bundesliga - FC Bayern Munich
MLS - Seattle Sounders
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-18-2018, 10:17 AM   #2
MVP

briz1046's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: I think I have the sack issue solved...Maybe too late. LOL!

I played M18 on slow, coach and spectator mode , would see occasional games with barely any sacks , but invariably these are followed by a game with 15 or something ridiculous , interested to see if this stands up with a larger sample size ?
Old 07-20-2018, 10:00 AM   #3
Rookie

SteelCityChamp's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by briz1046
I played M18 on slow, coach and spectator mode , would see occasional games with barely any sacks , but invariably these are followed by a game with 15 or something ridiculous , interested to see if this stands up with a larger sample size ?
I found the same thing with the regular rosters. Maybe I was a bit premature. LOL! But, with custom rosters I downloaded, I am playing on normal speed & sacks are normal. I'm talking every game. Out of 5 games on spectator mode I haven't seen a ridiculous amount of sacks in any game so far. There was even one game where there were no sacks at all.

I'm hoping Madden NFL 19 will be superior in that respect. About 3 weeks from now...EXCITED!
NBA - Los Angeles Lakers
CBB - NC Tarheels
Bundesliga - FC Bayern Munich
MLS - Seattle Sounders
Old 07-20-2018, 10:09 AM   #4
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 33

The move from Normal to Slow to Very slow affects certain animation sets more than others. Pass rush speed is noticeably affected by the decrease in game speed.

For what it's worth, I'm on All Madden at Slow speed with a personal slider set that has my team with 8 sacks given up after 4 games and that has my defense with 8 sacks after 4 games.

I think the sacks issue is 100% fixable with a combo of setting and slider adjustments.

Like you, I wish I'd come to all of this about 6 months ago, lol.
Old 07-31-2018, 02:16 AM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 0

Or you can just adjust the AI too
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trojan Man
The move from Normal to Slow to Very slow affects certain animation sets more than others. Pass rush speed is noticeably affected by the decrease in game speed.

For what it's worth, I'm on All Madden at Slow speed with a personal slider set that has my team with 8 sacks given up after 4 games and that has my defense with 8 sacks after 4 games.

I think the sacks issue is 100% fixable with a combo of setting and slider adjustments.

Like you, I wish I'd come to all of this about 6 months ago, lol.
Sent from my Z558VL using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »