Home

CFM sliders

This is a discussion on CFM sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-05-2020, 08:09 PM   #1
Rookie

psu#1's Arena

OVR: 0
CFM sliders

Need some really good sliders for madden 20 for ps4. We play cfm and just destroy the CPU teams. There are 4 in t HB e league and we also score 40 plus points every game. We play on All Madden but it doesnt matter. Also our defenses are relentless...they cant block our blitzing...I had 80 sacks between 2 guys this season. Thanks.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-05-2020, 08:41 PM   #2
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42
Re: CFM sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by psu#1
Need some really good sliders for madden 20 for ps4. We play cfm and just destroy the CPU teams. There are 4 in t HB e league and we also score 40 plus points every game. We play on All Madden but it doesnt matter. Also our defenses are relentless...they cant block our blitzing...I had 80 sacks between 2 guys this season. Thanks.
https://forums.operationsports.com/f...n-sliders.html

Check out my blue or black sliders. They will provide you with the challenge y'all need.
Old 04-05-2020, 09:12 PM   #3
Rookie

psu#1's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21

Check out my blue or black sliders. They will provide you with the challenge y'all need.
Ok I'll give then a shot...offsides really at 99?
Old 04-05-2020, 09:21 PM   #4
Rookie

psu#1's Arena

Quote:

In where your thread is someone asked about holding being at 60 because they had 7 holding calls in the 1st quarter? Is that typical?
Old 04-05-2020, 11:09 PM   #5
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Ok I'll give then a shot...offsides really at 99?
Yeah it's not as bad as it looks. It gets called at a reasonable rate.

Quote:
In where your thread is someone asked about holding being at 60 because they had 7 holding calls in the 1st quarter? Is that typical?
I think that was one wild game. I have yet to have a game where holding got called that many times. Let me know how it goes when y'all play. I love hearing feedback from guys playing online franchises with the sets especially when y'all have trouble getting a challenge from the CPU. I been making challenging sliders for 10 years now on OS. Post feedback in my thread. If y'all stream games post it in the thread.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-06-2020, 07:15 AM   #6
Rookie

psu#1's Arena

Quote:

Is it neccessary to set the settings at the main menu before I enter franchise mode or can I just set them once I'm in franchise mode. Some of the settings you have cant be set at the main menu before I enter franchise.

Also I see you edit things alot, does your 1st post have all the new slider settings?

Thanks
Old 04-06-2020, 09:52 AM   #7
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Is it neccessary to set the settings at the main menu before I enter franchise mode or can I just set them once I'm in franchise mode. Some of the settings you have cant be set at the main menu before I enter franchise.

Also I see you edit things alot, does your 1st post have all the new slider settings?

Thanks
Set the sliders and setting in the main menu than upload it to your franchise. The worry about the one's that can't be set. Front page is always updated when I make changes..
Old 04-06-2020, 10:11 AM   #8
Rookie

psu#1's Arena

Quote:
Set the sliders and setting in the main menu than upload it to your franchise. The worry about the one's that can't be set. Front page is always updated when I make changes..
Ok so how do I get offsides at 99 then?

Thanks

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »