Home

cdcool's 15 min Quarter: CPU vs CPU (Watched General Manager) Madden 21 sliders

This is a discussion on cdcool's 15 min Quarter: CPU vs CPU (Watched General Manager) Madden 21 sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-04-2021, 01:53 PM   #1289
Slider Guru

cdcool's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: cdcool's 15 min Quarter: CPU vs CPU (Watched General Manager) Madden 21 sliders

MADDEN NFL 21 MARCH TITLE UPDATE changes
EA DELIVERED

OP UPDATED most current set posted on 3/4/2021
Tackling 63 to 65
Interceptions 27 to 26

Last edited by cdcool; 03-04-2021 at 02:03 PM.
Old 03-04-2021, 02:13 PM   #1290
Slider Guru

cdcool's Arena

Re: cdcool's 15 min Quarter: CPU vs CPU (Watched General Manager) Madden 21 sliders

League History is in there now
Madden is a real Franchise now!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 2021-03-04.jpg (155.1 KB, 72 views)
Old 03-04-2021, 06:56 PM   #1291
Rookie

OVR: 0

Apart from chiefs any other recommendations? Anyone else who consistently performs well on offence in the games you watch
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-04-2021, 07:30 PM   #1292
Slider Guru

cdcool's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonnysnipe
Apart from chiefs any other recommendations? Anyone else who consistently performs well on offence in the games you watch
What are you looking for exactly?

Sliders will not make them throw the ball deeper, maybe Pass more if they can't Run but not the deep ball, that's EA programming coupled with who the QB is and his ratings, not the Sliders. Also depends on the matchup.

Try the Colts, The Chiefs has always been strong on Offense from what I've been seeing.
Old 03-04-2021, 07:37 PM   #1293
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdcool

Sliders will not make them throw the ball deeper, maybe Pass more if they can't Run but not the deep ball, that's EA programming coupled with who the QB is and his ratings, not the Sliders. Also depends on the matchup.

Try the Colts, The Chiefs has always been strong on Offense from what I've been seeing.

That answers the question perfectly , thank you.

Just played a game with the chiefs playbook - such a different range of attacks was very nice to watch
Old 03-05-2021, 02:22 AM   #1294
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdcool

In my save, I'm seeing Aaron Rodgers and Patrick Mahomes both throwing deep strikes pretty regularly. It's awesome. I've also seen Trey Lance on the Saints throwing a great mixture of short, medium and deep balls - especially to Michael Thomas. The game is playing pretty well for me. Thanks again cd!
Old 03-05-2021, 05:34 AM   #1295
Slider Guru

cdcool's Arena

One of my Owners got Blacklisted and I fixed it, I remembered what I did last year when it happened.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-05-2021, 12:54 PM   #1296
Rookie

I realise these are for 15 minutes but because I watch offence only the accelerated clock doesn't kick in for defence - if I didn't use accelerated how long should I make the quarters 10/11/12 minutes?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »