Home

Matt10's Madden 21 Sliders

This is a discussion on Matt10's Madden 21 Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-21-2021, 03:34 AM   #1561
MVP

TopSide83's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Matt10's Madden 21 Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Creasy1010
Next gen just feels so easy, is it just me?? Love the gameplay, but they usually can't stop me.

Sent from my moto z3 using Operation Sports mobile app
Might be placebo but since I changed the set into the main menu and my CFM to match my be been struggling big time the last five games.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-22-2021, 08:03 PM   #1562
Pro

BlackLightning3's Arena

OVR: 2

Streaming a user game using version 12 All-Madden 2025 Conference Championships Cowboys @ Packers https://youtu.be/V3-kD3Vv3jc
Old 03-24-2021, 07:22 PM   #1563
Rookie

Linebacker57's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by TopSide83
Finally got my first full game in with the new set. Really liking it but the cpu qb was throwing the ball away a little too much for my liking so from now on that’s the only edit I’m making to the qb. Everything else felt pretty good.
This is the most frustrating part of the game for me. Seems to have been programmed in with a patch because i've tried a few slider sets and the CPU QB does it every time.

The most frustrating thing is that the CPU has an unrealistic sense of pressure so if you're say a DE and you're stonewalled, the QB can hold it forever and as soon as you're off the block he'll get rid of it. Then, when you insta shed on his blindside he will throw it away immediately every time. obviously they did this to fix the statue qb but they went too far in the opposite direction. QBs I face rarely scramble except for Carson Wentz, weirdly he always scrambles way more than Lamar Jackson.

Any one got a fix for this? do i start a new CFM with a roster that has edited qb traits? i just want less throw aways, more scrambling/extending the play, and slightly more user sacks.

Also it's now impossible for me to get a user pick anymore. I used to be able to bait the QB to throwing to a route i know is coming and undercutting it with my ILB but now they have an innate sense to never throw a pass that can be user picked. The only picks i get now is when i read a HB screen because they always throw to the RB even if you're right there.

Last edited by Linebacker57; 03-24-2021 at 07:30 PM.
Old 03-24-2021, 08:01 PM   #1564
Rookie

Decent at Best's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linebacker57
This is the most frustrating part of the game for me. Seems to have been programmed in with a patch because i've tried a few slider sets and the CPU QB does it every time.

The most frustrating thing is that the CPU has an unrealistic sense of pressure so if you're say a DE and you're stonewalled, the QB can hold it forever and as soon as you're off the block he'll get rid of it. Then, when you insta shed on his blindside he will throw it away immediately every time. obviously they did this to fix the statue qb but they went too far in the opposite direction. QBs I face rarely scramble except for Carson Wentz, weirdly he always scrambles way more than Lamar Jackson.

Any one got a fix for this? do i start a new CFM with a roster that has edited qb traits? i just want less throw aways, more scrambling/extending the play, and slightly more user sacks.

Also it's now impossible for me to get a user pick anymore. I used to be able to bait the QB to throwing to a route i know is coming and undercutting it with my ILB but now they have an innate sense to never throw a pass that can be user picked. The only picks i get now is when i read a HB screen because they always throw to the RB even if you're right there.
I've been changing all QBs that have the "throw ball away " trait on to off. And also, I change all QBs with QB style "pocket" to balanced.

Sent from my SM-A102U using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 03-24-2021, 09:41 PM   #1565
Hall Of Fame

Matt10's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linebacker57

The QB perception has been a difficult balance because they're not painted with the same brush throughout. The current value in my set that controls the coverage is the defensive pass interference penalty. You could create more opportunities for the CPU QB by raising the DPI to the max at 40 - and see how that goes.

I paid a lot of attention to the throw-aways, it's just not consistent enough for me to push for a change, but I understand different rosters, teams, etc, can create all sorts of variables. That's just the nature of the beast when creating a slider set.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-25-2021, 11:05 AM   #1566
Rookie

A couple of games into the season with the Dolphins I'm getting a lot of variety. Beat the Pats 19-13 in the first game and threw a pick (super bad read and throw, I deserved it). Game 2 I beat the Bills like 49-7. 4 TDs no INTs, felt super easy but it was still fun. At least when it's easy on all madden I feel like I have to try. When I'm on all pro I feel like I have to try to make it more difficult if that makes sense. So I'm cool with it the way it is, because when the coverage is tighter I feel like I literally can't throw the ball. Now I just have to make good reads.
Old 03-25-2021, 01:42 PM   #1567
Rookie

I’m doing a cpu vs cpu season on Ps5 . Would you suggest the all-madden or all-pro sliders?
Old 03-25-2021, 10:48 PM   #1568
MVP

edaddy's Arena

OVR: 16

Hey Matt do you think Ea sneaks in patches or tuners in online in either a roster update or promotion ad? I say this because I literally downloaded the patch 2 weeks ago and had the most immersive and realistic games in a long time. I set back up and go to play this week and it’s totally the opposite almost as if the patch was deleted. The game is back to being jerky jerky and the qb and rb are nerfed again. Any ideas why this variation might happen?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »