Home

MizzouRah M21 NG AM CFM Sliders

This is a discussion on MizzouRah M21 NG AM CFM Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-17-2021, 02:17 PM   #537
All Star

MizzouRah's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: MizzouRah M21 NG AM CFM Sliders

Like A&S I got a M22 beta key, downloading now on XSX (around 69gb). Will post some impressions compared to M21 game play.
Old 06-17-2021, 02:49 PM   #538
MVP

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by MizzouRah
Like A&S I got a M22 beta key, downloading now on XSX (around 69gb). Will post some impressions compared to M21 game play.
I got a key, entered it in the PlayStation store, got a success message and then nothing happened. How do I download?
Old 06-17-2021, 03:24 PM   #539
All Star

MizzouRah's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by kpeercy
I got a key, entered it in the PlayStation store, got a success message and then nothing happened. How do I download?
I had to accept the terms and then it started downloading.. ask A&S as he has a PS5.
Old 06-23-2021, 10:08 PM   #540
All Star

MizzouRah's Arena

I'm in 2024 with the Texans and it's been and up and down season, especially having to overcome several key injuries in the preseason. We were 4-3 heading to Tampa Bay and Mitchell Trubisky who signed with the Bucs after the Bears drafted Zach Wilson in the 2021 draft.

We give them 2 TD's with a pick-6 thrown by Watson and later a sack fumble by Watson returned for a TD. Trubisky hasn't passed well against us but he's rushed all over us, escaping from the pass rush for big gains.

We are up 31-28 with less than a minute left and Trubisky throws up a 35 yard pass and my CB gets out jumped for the completion and I should of had called a prevent defense.

They get the game tying FG and we go to OT. We win the coin toss and I'm driving down the field, mainly with Fournette my backup RB after my starting RB, Javonte Williams broke his ribs earlier in the game. We have a 1st and 10 from the Bucs 15 yard line and Fournette breaks one up the middle and as I'm on my way to the endzone I accidentally hit the RB on the controller and pitch the ball, which they pick up and scamper 30 or so yards.

They would drive down the field and Trubisky would scramble 8 yards into the enzone for the game winning TD.

Talk about giving a game away.. I sat there for about 5 minutes just looking at the final score. We are now 4-4 and face the Titans who are 5-3. The Colts with Justin Fields lead the division at 6-2.

It's been a great CFM rebuilding the Texans and this was supposed to be our breakout season but we need to get it together soon.
Old 07-12-2021, 06:52 PM   #541
Pro

The EVHL's Arena

OVR: 0

Wanted to give you another shoutout here Mizzou. These sliders are the only ones that truly seem to challenge me despite being a very casual player. They actually kick my butt more than just challenge me, but doesn't seem very cheezy, just me not being good enough which is what I expect from a AM slider set!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-29-2021, 11:02 AM   #542
All Star

MizzouRah's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by HipNotiiC_x
Wanted to give you another shoutout here Mizzou. These sliders are the only ones that truly seem to challenge me despite being a very casual player. They actually kick my butt more than just challenge me, but doesn't seem very cheezy, just me not being good enough which is what I expect from a AM slider set!
That is great to hear!
Old 07-29-2021, 02:13 PM   #543
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 33

Co-sign. Got a Series S this summer & just started messing w/ NG Madden. These sliders are amazing. Challenging while also seeming totally contextual to ratings and matchups. This set holds up extremely well & allows me to forget about settings and focus on the on-field action.

Will be following your work for M22!
Old 08-02-2021, 02:37 PM   #544
All Star

MizzouRah's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by RogueHominid
Co-sign. Got a Series S this summer & just started messing w/ NG Madden. These sliders are amazing. Challenging while also seeming totally contextual to ratings and matchups. This set holds up extremely well & allows me to forget about settings and focus on the on-field action.

Will be following your work for M22!
Excited for M22, thanks for the kind words!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »