Home

Playing with superstar abilities OFF

This is a discussion on Playing with superstar abilities OFF within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-13-2021, 04:22 AM   #1
Rookie

Luca_Blight's Arena

OVR: 0
Playing with superstar abilities OFF

I don’t know about you guys, but i think this is a huge game changer to both gameplay and how sliders work. I’ve always thought that SS abilities make the players way over powered (robo QB as an example) and just simply makes the game experience totally out of whack. Without the help of sliders, having SS abilities is pointless. Yes, some sets work with it on but gameplay never stays consistent as the CPU gains a huge advantage and just rampages downfield completing 100% of passes to keep the game close… ridiculous..

I’m working on a slider set for my self, with this stupid feature off. I’m not going to post a new thread of my set until atleast several patches have been released. But yeah anyway i just had to vent.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »