Home

MUT Chemistry Question

This is a discussion on MUT Chemistry Question within the Madden Ultimate Team forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden Ultimate Team
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-20-2014, 08:31 PM   #17
Pro

cherman24's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: MUT Chemistry Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by Capn Cowboy
Dumb question, would the QB affect this? I mean, last night I was torn between getting a GOLD Pillip Rivers, and a GOLD Andrew Luck, I went with Luck, mainly for his elusiveness, but I know that both QBs are rated highr than bradford...so that's why I'm asking.
It might make your team rating go up, but you have to look at your sr rating. For me to get 90 without the booster guys (cuz the sr ones sucked) I got rivers, totw forte, some bca fb, witten, outsider free at rt, and 80s gold linemen. Wr were Edelman, hartline, harvin, and Cobb + elite chip kelly coach. You lose a point in fumble and they seem to do it a lot so get jimmy Johnson legend coach if you can. That's just my .02. The sr lineup is pretty good when you have a def style with their boosts/penalties on
Old 10-21-2014, 04:33 AM   #18
Rookie

OVR: 0

Would having high team chem give you an advantage over a team with better players and low team chem? Right now i got 99 PR and 80 SR, with 85 OVR would that make my team perform better to say a 87 team with team chemistry of the low 30-40?

Sent from my LGL86C using Tapatalk
Old 10-21-2014, 03:43 PM   #19
Pro

cherman24's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by LA FLAME XX
Would having high team chem give you an advantage over a team with better players and low team chem? Right now i got 99 PR and 80 SR, with 85 OVR would that make my team perform better to say a 87 team with team chemistry of the low 30-40?

Sent from my LGL86C using Tapatalk
I believe so. I have one offense with random good defensive players mixed in and I have a 93 PR def with the lower rated style cards mixed in and I shut out the elite chargers 20-0. (2 DL are in the mid 70's) I lost to them 21-7 with my good offense and mixed defense.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden Ultimate Team »