Home

Themed Lineups

This is a discussion on Themed Lineups within the Madden Ultimate Team forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden Ultimate Team
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-06-2014, 01:55 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Themed Lineups

Its a bit early in the mut season to be going towards the themes lineups, but I've been working on an all-steelers team. Obviously, there's not all of the Steelers legends out yet, but I'm building what I can. So do you guys do any themes lineups? And in help with mine, what steelers legends came out last year that haven't yet this year.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-08-2014, 11:19 PM   #2
Pro

OVR: 4
Re: Themed Lineups

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Blitz
Its a bit early in the mut season to be going towards the themes lineups, but I've been working on an all-steelers team. Obviously, there's not all of the Steelers legends out yet, but I'm building what I can. So do you guys do any themes lineups? And in help with mine, what steelers legends came out last year that haven't yet this year.
Once we get to the midway point of the season-ish, I create an All-PA team.

I've lived in PA all my life (Steelers fan) and I've created a team of players that have either played in high school, college, or professionally in the state of Pennsylvania.

I was only 2 or 3 cards short of this lineup last year --- http://www.muthead.com/25/lineups/46...l-pennsylvania
Old 10-10-2014, 09:45 PM   #3
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tru7Prodigy
Once we get to the midway point of the season-ish, I create an All-PA team.

I've lived in PA all my life (Steelers fan) and I've created a team of players that have either played in high school, college, or professionally in the state of Pennsylvania.

I was only 2 or 3 cards short of this lineup last year --- http://www.muthead.com/25/lineups/46...l-pennsylvania
That's really cool, and nice to see another steeler fan around. Since I started this up, I've gotten Ben, RS Leveon bell, Elite Heath Miller, FO Cam Heyward, Troy Polamalu and Franco Harris. Still need jack ham, Mike Webster, David Decastro, and Joe Greene. Think that's it for now. Waiting for Ben to get a totw card or something, because his current card isn't that good, and I'm not gonna bother upgrading to the Bca card.
Old 10-13-2014, 07:36 PM   #4
Pro

Quote:
That's really cool, and nice to see another steeler fan around. Since I started this up, I've gotten Ben, RS Leveon bell, Elite Heath Miller, FO Cam Heyward, Troy Polamalu and Franco Harris. Still need jack ham, Mike Webster, David Decastro, and Joe Greene. Think that's it for now. Waiting for Ben to get a totw card or something, because his current card isn't that good, and I'm not gonna bother upgrading to the Bca card.
Yeah, it's pretty cool. Tough loss on Sunday though, ick. It wasn't on TV here in Central PA, but I stuck with the radio crew till the end..

I wished I had pulled the trigger earlier this season on that limited Antonio Brown. He was 80k at the time, I wanted to wait till that evening when more of him would be around...by then he was 120k.

I have a handful of Steelers players right now. I've been trying to save any of those PA guys I pull, unless they go for a TON of coin.

What console are you on?
Old 10-15-2014, 07:19 AM   #5
Rookie

I'm on the PS4
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-15-2014, 11:04 PM   #6
Pro

Quote:
I'm on the PS4
same here. toss me an add Tru7Prodigy ....we could always play a few games here or there.
Old 10-16-2014, 08:21 AM   #7
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tru7Prodigy
same here. toss me an add Tru7Prodigy ....we could always play a few games here or there.
Will do. I kind of have my team built for solo challenges right now lol.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden Ultimate Team »