Home

460K Pack Opening

This is a discussion on 460K Pack Opening within the Madden Ultimate Team forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden Ultimate Team
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-09-2014, 07:13 PM   #1
Banned

heater41's Arena

OVR: 10
460K Pack Opening

Today, I did a 460K pack opening. I am not a competitive player and only play challenges against the computer. So, I decided to roll the dice and open 61 packs, non stop. I figured of nothing else, it would be fun. My best 2 players I obtained out of the packs? 89 Football Outsiders James Harrison and 86 Football Outsiders Allen Hurns. I also picked up 2 Mohamed Sanu rising stars to complete the set LOL. 1 elite, 61 packs. LMAO!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-10-2014, 06:10 PM   #2
Pro

OVR: 4
Re: 460K Pack Opening

Quote:
Originally Posted by heater41
Today, I did a 460K pack opening. I am not a competitive player and only play challenges against the computer. So, I decided to roll the dice and open 61 packs, non stop. I figured of nothing else, it would be fun. My best 2 players I obtained out of the packs? 89 Football Outsiders James Harrison and 86 Football Outsiders Allen Hurns. I also picked up 2 Mohamed Sanu rising stars to complete the set LOL. 1 elite, 61 packs. LMAO!
How is that Harrison? Jw. I run an All-PA squad and was looking to add him.
Old 11-12-2014, 03:39 PM   #3
MVP

HC0023's Arena

OVR: 5

Well at least you had fun opening up the 61 packs LOL
Old 11-13-2014, 09:05 PM   #4
MVP

nick_sr's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by heater41
Man I've opens over 300 packs and john Ryan was the highest rated card I ever got smh
Old 11-15-2014, 10:33 AM   #5
Pro

cherman24's Arena

I too am addicted to the solos and pack openings (only played 5 online games). My best...elite Talib. What's funny is that I've gotten 3 gold kickers in rookie packs for beating game 2 of solo challenges. These kickers netted me more coins than most golds I have from buying big packs like all-madden or legendary packs. Whenever I watch pack openings on YouTube of MUT or FUT, I try to look in the background of how many EA points that person has. I see I'm watching one or two packs from hundreds of dollars of actual money spent.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-17-2014, 08:18 AM   #6
Banned

heater41's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tru7Prodigy
How is that Harrison? Jw. I run an All-PA squad and was looking to add him.
Wanted to wait until I had used him for a bit. Harrison is OK, nothing great. If you pulled him in a pack it's a plus but I wouldn't go out and buy him.
Old 11-29-2014, 05:05 PM   #7
Rookie

OVR: 0

I've pulled a ton of packs and can't pull anything. I seem to have the best luck from the specials packs they come out with. I've gone on a bit of a hot streak though. Pulled 2 marcel dareaus thanksgiving sold 1for 130k also pulled the Emmanuel sanders and sterling sharpe. My best pull was probable the ogletree to complete the pat Pete totw

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden Ultimate Team »