Home

Is there any point to starting a MUT now?

This is a discussion on Is there any point to starting a MUT now? within the Madden Ultimate Team forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden Ultimate Team
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-25-2015, 09:09 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Is there any point to starting a MUT now?

I have a code to get 6 free MUT packs over the course of 6 weeks. But because of the time it is now, I wonder if there's any point to starting up an MUT. I currently have no plans to upgrade to Madden 16, but the servers for 15 could be shut off at any time (if they aren't already).

So is there any point in starting one now?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-30-2015, 01:34 PM   #2
Titans Era has begun.

HealyMonster's Arena

OVR: 31
Re: Is there any point to starting a MUT now?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xtra
I have a code to get 6 free MUT packs over the course of 6 weeks. But because of the time it is now, I wonder if there's any point to starting up an MUT. I currently have no plans to upgrade to Madden 16, but the servers for 15 could be shut off at any time (if they aren't already).

So is there any point in starting one now?
I believe there are ppl still playing MUT for Madden 25, so if fear of it being shut down on you is a concern, don't let it be, as you could still be playing this time next year.

I sort of went through everything during the football season and stopped after the Super Bowl, so it was tough to get a 95 or 96 rated team, you should be able to stack your team up relatively quickly these days with the amount of cards they have out.

Id say go for it man
Old 03-30-2015, 02:51 PM   #3
Rookie

I did start it up. Between my first free Pro Pack, the two packs for completing tutorials, and my welcome pack, I put something together resembling a team, but not a great one. I may post my roster soon, but I want to do a bit more tweaking before then.
Old 05-12-2015, 07:30 PM   #4
Rookie

I just started myself. I got my team to a 73 OVR team. Best player so far is 86 OVR Vincent Jackson but I live in Florida and root for the Bucs so I can't complain.
Old 05-13-2015, 05:25 PM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 5

Now is a great time to join so many good cards for cheap. You can easily get to 90+ Ovr in a matter of days after solo games. I'd stay away from collecting at this point as most sets have 3-4 rare cards that will not be worth the reward.

Collecting can be fun but the easiest way to make coins is flipping cards on the auction block. If you can make 500-2000 coins per transaction they all add up. Buy low sell high. If you decide to pour cash and buy packs simply post the stuff back up on the block. Unless it helps you add starters or depth.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-23-2015, 04:25 PM   #6
Banned

This late into the game there is a lot of buying low, but not much selling high.

It's probably the best time to play for free. On top of the low prices, there are a ton of solo challenges that will net you more than online play.
Old 06-12-2015, 12:31 PM   #7
Rookie

ncaajunkie's Arena

OVR: 2

I play mut everyday on ps4. It's very addictive and well laid out game mode. Its still fun to play now because of the card prices are coming down on great cards and that I couldn't afford before. The more people play online the longer they will keep up the servers.
Old 06-20-2015, 06:45 AM   #8
Rookie

AEJustin's Arena

OVR: 1

I play on ps4 almost every day too, still well alive online

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden Ultimate Team »