Home

How did U beat the Ult. Season vs Panthers?

This is a discussion on How did U beat the Ult. Season vs Panthers? within the Madden Ultimate Team forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden Ultimate Team
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-04-2016, 03:07 PM   #1
MVP

4thQtrStre5S's Arena

OVR: 0
How did U beat the Ult. Season vs Panthers?

I cannot get a solid offensive play going that will get me out of bounds consistently, nor a defensive combo to stop the run and occasional pass...This challenge is just insane and makes me wanna just start playing Franchise...

I am using the Browns Off. Playbook, and the Ravens Def. Playbook...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-04-2016, 03:29 PM   #2
Fino Alla Fine

KingTocco's Arena

Re: How did U beat the Ult. Season vs Panthers?

Get yourself a really fast Running Back and run HB Screens all the time. If the LB picks it up just throw it away and keep repeating.

Lakers
Juventus

PSN: KingTocco
Old 09-04-2016, 03:43 PM   #3
Madden Ultimate Team Hero

fredropro's Arena

OVR: 9

Run man on Def and use your Adrian Peterson

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
Old 09-06-2016, 06:19 PM   #4
Rookie

I finally got it last night and yes I found screens work better than anything else, mix in levels, looking for the TE slant out against man for big gains and the crossing routes for small gains against zone. Blitz hard on D on their 1st and 2nd downs, go into zone and drop linemen even on the passing down. It's fricking tough, took me probably 50 tries. Try to stay calm and not just get frustrated and bomb it downfield.
Old 09-07-2016, 11:53 PM   #5
Do Your Job

TheBigTee's Arena

OVR: 1

This was the most frustrating challenge I have ever done, but I beat it by bombing it up to the Deandre Hopkins reward card from the gauntlet. Screen plays do work well especially with the AP gauntlet reward but I found it was chewing up too much time.

Essentially you just have to get lucky. The computer intercepts everything and forces fumbles left and right. On top of that it's very difficult to stop their offense. I found decent success with man coverage and trying to get quick pressure with your front four.

Good luck! Anybody doing this challenge will need it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited by TheBigTee; 09-08-2016 at 10:30 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-09-2016, 06:34 PM   #6
MVP

4thQtrStre5S's Arena

Here is how I did it: I ran "Z Spot" the whole time and just threw to the high corner route or to the flat, depending on coverage, which was usually Cover 3...

Here is something else I found out, and it helped me win it, and could help for all other players having problems, and I believe it was done by design from EA/Tiburon to help those people who are really not All-Madden or even All-Pro players, have a chance to win also; and I hope this stays as is and really is happening instead of just a placebo... In the Main Menu of the game, not MUT, go into "Customize" and then "Settings" and change your "Skill Level" to "Rookie;" I was on All-Madden, but then, on a pure revelation while trying to brainstorm ways to beat the game, and assuming all games have some means to circumvent the A.I., I decided to drop my skill level to Rooke, and I could see and feel the difference immediately when I started the Panthers challenge; the first thing you will notice is there is less of a rain effect, and the game atmosphere is lighted more brightly...Then, you will feel it in game play...It is still difficult, but not "AS" difficult compared to when I had my game set to "All-Madden," or even "All-Pro."
Old 09-09-2016, 07:32 PM   #7
Madden Ultimate Team Hero

fredropro's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4thQtrStre5S
Here is how I did it: I ran "Z Spot" the whole time and just threw to the high corner route or to the flat, depending on coverage, which was usually Cover 3...

Here is something else I found out, and it helped me win it, and could help for all other players having problems, and I believe it was done by design from EA/Tiburon to help those people who are really not All-Madden or even All-Pro players, have a chance to win also; and I hope this stays as is and really is happening instead of just a placebo... In the Main Menu of the game, not MUT, go into "Customize" and then "Settings" and change your "Skill Level" to "Rookie;" I was on All-Madden, but then, on a pure revelation while trying to brainstorm ways to beat the game, and assuming all games have some means to circumvent the A.I., I decided to drop my skill level to Rooke, and I could see and feel the difference immediately when I started the Panthers challenge; the first thing you will notice is there is less of a rain effect, and the game atmosphere is lighted more brightly...Then, you will feel it in game play...It is still difficult, but not "AS" difficult compared to when I had my game set to "All-Madden," or even "All-Pro."
Nice find....

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
Old 09-23-2016, 09:43 AM   #8
Banned

oldjim's Arena

This challenge is going to get somebody hurt at EA.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden Ultimate Team »