Home

Xbox One owners getting great pulls "I'm Jealous"... Lol

This is a discussion on Xbox One owners getting great pulls "I'm Jealous"... Lol within the Madden Ultimate Team forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden Ultimate Team
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-08-2016, 02:11 PM   #1
Madden Ultimate Team Hero

fredropro's Arena

OVR: 9
Xbox One owners getting great pulls "I'm Jealous"... Lol

Man it seems like Xbox one guys get awesome pulls watch this video you'll want to run out and get an Xbox One it's crazy how many good pulls this guy gets https://youtu.be/sSZkxaoqN7Q and Toke https://youtu.be/gsgo6DJxxoY both Xbox one users..... Toke has a 90 overall team with 3mil in the bank unbelievable.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-08-2016, 05:18 PM   #2
Pro

OVR: 0
Re: Xbox One owners getting great pulls "I'm Jealous"... Lol

You Tubers who spend a large sum of money get good pulls trust me I've spent. Ore than my fair share on packs and don't have much to show for it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 09-08-2016, 05:50 PM   #3

fredropro's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by E The Rhymer
You Tubers who spend a large sum of money get good pulls trust me I've spent. Ore than my fair share on packs and don't have much to show for it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yeah I've heard that too... But isn't weird both those guys are on xb1

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
Old 09-08-2016, 07:38 PM   #4
MVP

4thQtrStre5S's Arena

The only time I have pulled an elite is when I got the guaranteed elite pack in M17 for 500 points... That was the 85 ROLB Tamba Hali...
Old 09-11-2016, 12:25 PM   #5
Pro

cherman24's Arena

OVR: 4

My 02. Ea favors Xbox. They have bundled consoles and games and legend exclusives for FUT and not to mention that ea access program. So I believe there are more users compared to ps4. Also, when watching vids, they don't show you the 25 crap packs before they get that elite. I try to watch the background in the vids. If they have a ton of points (or coins from selling so much) then you know it's pay to play. I believe they also increase odds when you buy with points. If you don't buy or only buy $5-10, you might say "what's the point" but if you drop the big $, you're going to expect some bigger rewards.

By no means am I a MUT or FUT master, but when I was hardcore and paid $, I got better players. Now I just play solo and rarely or never put any extra $ in.

In my career, without paying, I've pulled one IF FUT guy and one elite MUT guy...but that's also in years I've paid so I don't know if my account gets a boost since I put $ in. Not saying it's impossible, but that's just what I've noticed over the 5 or so years of playing. Everyone knows NOT to buy packs, but that's where the thrill of the lotto is, right?

The trend that sucks now is the untradable guys. I did draft champs solo and got the quick sell coins and my player reward was an elite Dez. So pumped. Thought I'd sell him and build a team, but no. I won some tourney in FIFA and got a Neuer, but he was untradable too. Really cool to rock those guys and they help my team, but the untradable part is sometimes hard to stomach when you see their value.

That all being said, I try to enjoy it for what it's worth and stay solo now because the servers are unstable, it's a yearly purchase for me so I'm not turning it into a $100 game, and I don't have to deal with high skilled guys with high skilled players wiping the floor with me or quitting if I actually start to win.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-11-2016, 05:47 PM   #6
Fino Alla Fine

KingTocco's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by cherman24
My 02. Ea favors Xbox. They have bundled consoles and games and legend exclusives for FUT and not to mention that ea access program. So I believe there are more users compared to ps4. Also, when watching vids, they don't show you the 25 crap packs before they get that elite. I try to watch the background in the vids. If they have a ton of points (or coins from selling so much) then you know it's pay to play. I believe they also increase odds when you buy with points. If you don't buy or only buy $5-10, you might say "what's the point" but if you drop the big $, you're going to expect some bigger rewards.

By no means am I a MUT or FUT master, but when I was hardcore and paid $, I got better players. Now I just play solo and rarely or never put any extra $ in.

In my career, without paying, I've pulled one IF FUT guy and one elite MUT guy...but that's also in years I've paid so I don't know if my account gets a boost since I put $ in. Not saying it's impossible, but that's just what I've noticed over the 5 or so years of playing. Everyone knows NOT to buy packs, but that's where the thrill of the lotto is, right?

The trend that sucks now is the untradable guys. I did draft champs solo and got the quick sell coins and my player reward was an elite Dez. So pumped. Thought I'd sell him and build a team, but no. I won some tourney in FIFA and got a Neuer, but he was untradable too. Really cool to rock those guys and they help my team, but the untradable part is sometimes hard to stomach when you see their value.

That all being said, I try to enjoy it for what it's worth and stay solo now because the servers are unstable, it's a yearly purchase for me so I'm not turning it into a $100 game, and I don't have to deal with high skilled guys with high skilled players wiping the floor with me or quitting if I actually start to win.
I had to come in here to respond to this, I have both a PS4 and an Xbox. I prefer my Xbox but I do own Madden 17 on both and I played and own FIFA 16 on both. I've experience no better pulls on X1 than on PS4, it's been about the same.

The point in bold is definitely not true, there are more people playing on PS4 for both games just because there are more people that have a PS4 than an Xbox One. For example, at any given time in FUT there are at least 400,000 more transfers happening on PS4 compared to on Xbox One.

I don't think EA favors either console as they want you to have bad pulls so you keep ripping packs.

Lakers
Juventus

PSN: KingTocco
Old 09-12-2016, 03:18 AM   #7

fredropro's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingTocco
I had to come in here to respond to this, I have both a PS4 and an Xbox. I prefer my Xbox but I do own Madden 17 on both and I played and own FIFA 16 on both. I've experience no better pulls on X1 than on PS4, it's been about the same.

The point in bold is definitely not true, there are more people playing on PS4 for both games just because there are more people that have a PS4 than an Xbox One. For example, at any given time in FUT there are at least 400,000 more transfers happening on PS4 compared to on Xbox One.

I don't think EA favors either console as they want you to have bad pulls so you keep ripping packs.
Thanks for the input.... Ps4 users are probably getting good pulls like that.. They just don't run YouTube channels for us to see

Sent from my Nexus 6P

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden Ultimate Team »