Home

Looking for a good QB2 option

This is a discussion on Looking for a good QB2 option within the Madden Ultimate Team forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden Ultimate Team
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-07-2016, 02:49 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Looking for a good QB2 option

Like having a running QB as my QB#2 so I can run option plays. What are some decently cheap options to go with. I chose the panthers as my training team and have the 75 OVL Cam Newton, but was also looking into something different.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-08-2016, 07:07 AM   #2
MVP

4thQtrStre5S's Arena

Re: Looking for a good QB2 option

Quote:
Originally Posted by guineapig71
Like having a running QB as my QB#2 so I can run option plays. What are some decently cheap options to go with. I chose the panthers as my training team and have the 75 OVL Cam Newton, but was also looking into something different.
77 OVR Tyrod Taylor with 84 speed and 88 acceleration; goes for about 1,400 coins on both Xbox and PS4.

76 OVR Marcus Mariota with 85 speed and 87 acceleration; foes for about 900 coins on both Xbox and PS4.
Old 10-14-2016, 11:09 AM   #3
Hall Of Fame

ODogg's Arena

OVR: 51

I used both Mariota and Tyrod and found Mariota to be much better at the actual passing so I used him.

Also, don't forget Dak Prescott is pretty darned good too, a bit better than his OVR rating would belie. And he's pretty cheap too..

"It's a hell of a thing, killing a man. Take away all he's got and all he's ever gonna have."

-William Munny- Unforgiven
Old 10-15-2016, 12:08 PM   #4
Rookie

I 2nd Mariota. I used him for a long while until i got an Andrew Luck and now a Drew Brees (I've all but given up scrambling now, it just isn't a necessary part of my offense anymore).

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden Ultimate Team »