Home

I'm streaming Saints @ Falcons on PC right now

This is a discussion on I'm streaming Saints @ Falcons on PC right now within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-15-2022, 02:40 PM   #1
Hall Of Fame

ODogg's Arena

OVR: 51
I'm streaming Saints @ Falcons on PC right now

I'm streaming Madden 23 on my PC on Ultra settings via Twitch right now.

Saints at Atlanta at 1pm (the real first Saints game of regular season).

Coach mode, I'm working

https://www.twitch.tv/shaunh20

"It's a hell of a thing, killing a man. Take away all he's got and all he's ever gonna have."

-William Munny- Unforgiven
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-15-2022, 02:45 PM   #2
MVP

michaelhawj's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: I'm streaming Saints @ Falcons on PC right now

Quote:
Originally Posted by ODogg

Coach mode, I'm working

Lol I already am in there now
Old 08-15-2022, 02:46 PM   #3
Hall Of Fame

ODogg's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by michaelhawj
Lol I already am in there now
That's cool, oh and btw, the stats on Twitch in the title is for my desktop PC.

This is running on my new laptop so the specs are a bit different. Here are the specs of what it is running on:

Alienware - m17 R5 17.3" FHD Gaming Laptop - AMD Ryzen 9 - 16GB Memory - NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti - 1TB SSD - Dark Side of the Moon

"It's a hell of a thing, killing a man. Take away all he's got and all he's ever gonna have."

Old 08-15-2022, 02:49 PM   #4
MVP

michaelhawj's Arena

Quote:
That's cool, oh and btw, the stats on Twitch in the title is for my desktop PC.

This is running on my new laptop so the specs are a bit different. Here are the specs of what it is running on:

Alienware - m17 R5 17.3" FHD Gaming Laptop - AMD Ryzen 9 - 16GB Memory - NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti - 1TB SSD - Dark Side of the Moon
Can you answer my question in chat room ?
Old 08-15-2022, 02:50 PM   #5
MVP

icicle22's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:

Coach mode, I'm working

I was in there but Twitch is being difficult resetting my password so I guess I'm in there anonymously. Even though PC looks decent everything I've seen (and played so far on PS5 trial) looks practically like Madden 22. I am not saying there won't be subtle little differences in the gameplay itself, but as far as visuals (overlays, style, playcall screens etc) I can barely tell it's a new year. Has to be one of the smallest leaps in many years regarding this aspect. Like I said, maybe it will feel like a new game more than looking like one.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-15-2022, 02:55 PM   #6
MVP

michaelhawj's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by icicle22
I was in there but Twitch is being difficult resetting my password so I guess I'm in there anonymously. Even though PC looks decent everything I've seen (and played so far on PS5 trial) looks practically like Madden 22. I am not saying there won't be subtle little differences in the gameplay itself, but as far as visuals (overlays, style, playcall screens etc) I can barely tell it's a new year. Has to be one of the smallest leaps in many years regarding this aspect. Like I said, maybe it will feel like a new game more than looking like one.
How good is gameplay in full game you played on ps5 from beta if you played it too ??
Old 08-15-2022, 02:57 PM   #7
Hall Of Fame

ODogg's Arena

Quote:
Yeah you're right, it's a lot like Madden 22. Here's what I've noticed

1. Graphics and animations are much better, and it runs much better on my PC than Madden 22 did, so I think they really did a great job of optimizing the code

2. They have added a LOT of animations so yes the gameplay itself does feel a lot more fresh playing it than just watching but if you are just watching, really pay attention to the animations and how people interact, seems like the players have a lot more weight and heft to them (also have noticed during cut scenes everyone is solid and no one is walking through one another)

3. The body types and how they are represented on the field seem to have more weight, more heft and just be overall a bit bigger somehow..it's kind of hard to describe but watch the gameplay, not sure if it's the scale of the field to the players or simply the camera angles..

EDIT: maybe it's the new body types for bigger players, I just get a feeling of a lot more big bodies moving around on the field now that I have not gotten from Madden in any recent memory.

Anyways, I do believe this game is a good game of football. Obviously if you can get it on PS5 or XSX that'd be better since it's got the new tech, but this seems like a really good game for the PC if you're not using a new console.

Old 08-15-2022, 03:02 PM   #8
All Star

TarHeelPhenom's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:

Here is what I'll say...

When the Beta first came out, several people said they couldn't really tell a difference between 23' and 22' when they first played. but, the more they played, the more the differences began to show. So, I'd say give it some time and some more games and see what you think.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »