Home

Seperating offline from online CFM

This is a discussion on Seperating offline from online CFM within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 08-09-2014, 04:14 PM   #1
MVP

Toupal's Arena

OVR: 0
Seperating offline from online CFM

After the much anticipated news release of CFM for Madden 15, I was impressed with some of the new features I saw. Without a doubt EA is heading in a positive direction towards giving us a real feel for the NFL.
Despite all the great news that was released, I couldn't help but feel discouraged that EA has taken away or not included a lot of customization features that I feel would be beneficial to to it's CFM mode.
Some of the ideas for customizing your Madden experience would be:
Relocating ANY team to ANY city you wanted to
Completely editing rosters in the middle of your franchise
Creating/ Editing custom draft classes
Fantasy drafts
Importing a team you created in the middle of your franchise

Those are just some ideas for customization. The only problems with these ideas, and allowing customizing in franchise mode, is it wouldn't work well or it would be useless for online franchises. In the last few years we have seen a few sacrafices for online and offline gameplay for franchise mode, because they are one in the same.

I say that Madden seperates the two, so they can focus on the things that make each of them unique.

People play offline so they can have THEIR OWN experience, and they want to have the ability to customize their franchise to the way they want it. Whether it is moving a team they don't like to Juarez, Mexico, or even making a player like Blake Bortles 340LBs and a 99 overall.

People play online for the competetiveness between friends and fellow madden players. Focus on making it more competetive and leveling the playing field.

I understand that they are both franchise modes, and everyone plays for the goal of winning the super bowl, but the way we play each mode is different, and they should be designed as such.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-09-2014, 04:27 PM   #2
Dead!

CM Hooe's Arena

OVR: 45
Re: Seperating offline from online CFM

Online vs offline CFM is already being touched on in this thread.

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...franchise.html

Closed.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »