Home

Connected Franchise Draft Error

This is a discussion on Connected Franchise Draft Error within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-26-2015, 10:22 AM   #1
Rookie

Darko240's Arena

OVR: 0
Connected Franchise Draft Error

First off, let me apologize if this should be in the bug or glitch thread, I don't post often but visit here a lot.

Im playing an Online Connected Franchise with 3 friends. Essentially a 4 user MCF. This Saturday we completed the season and ran through all of the offseason steps leading up to the draft.

When we entered the draft, it was like every team got put on the clock twice. Whenever it was a users pick it gave a prompt that the time had expired on our pick. The CPU ended up drafting everyones teams. I know this wasn't from any setting but rather a bug or glitch in the system.

We are at a loss of what to do. We didnt' advance anything any further. Should we restart the entire league? Attempt to have EA reset the draft? (Not sure this is even possible) We are wondering how do we know this won't happen again in year two.

It stinks when you've spent all this time molding a team, and now you have 6 players you don't want all signed to 4 year deals. Has this happened to anyone else? Thank you to any and all responses.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-28-2015, 11:29 AM   #2
Rookie

Darko240's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Connected Franchise Draft Error

Opened a ticket with EA sports, apparently their policy is they can revert back to an old save point on the Cloud if your "Draft Froze" So I changed my wording while talking to the tech and told them it froze for us. 48 hours and no correction yet but the ticket is still open, I will be so relieved if we can draft and actually pick our players.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »