Home

Can I Fix This Problem (32 team control, CFM Mode)?

This is a discussion on Can I Fix This Problem (32 team control, CFM Mode)? within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-29-2014, 02:32 PM   #1
MVP

PacMan3000's Arena

OVR: 11
Can I Fix This Problem (32 team control, CFM Mode)?

Like some of you, I am controlling all 32 teams in order to fix the CFM stats. And it's worked pretty decently, except for a few issues I've noticed. So I'm wondering if there's any way to get around these issues:

1) Trading during the draft: Is there any way to have the CPU teams act like they would in a single person CFM and actually provide me with trade down options on draft day?

In other words, if I have the 1st pick in the draft, and I'd rather trade down, I used to be able to select from five different trade down options. That's apparently not the case when I control all 32 teams (or at least, I'm assuming that this is the problem). I figured this would've been fixed when I set the CFM controls for all the other 31 teams to "CPU," but as it stands, CPU teams don't offer me trade down options, and they don't trade with each other either. Can this be fixed?

2) I went the entire first season in CFM mode and saw no CPU team sign a single player out of free agency during the regular season--even when some of them were really beat up with injuries. Is there any way to fix this?

3) I had heard that CPU teams in CFM mode might wear their throwbacks. If I use 32 team control, does that mean they'll never do this?

Thanks.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »