Home

Tackle stats

This is a discussion on Tackle stats within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-31-2014, 02:35 PM   #1
MVP

prey2god's Arena

OVR: 0
Tackle stats

Honestly, is there a way to get Luke Kuechly numbers when it comes to tackle stats on M15? I've tried just about every sliders and the most tackles I can get is around 10.

Wish they would address the assisted tackles. When are they going to ever do that?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-31-2014, 08:14 PM   #2
Rookie

Re: Tackle stats

Quote:
Originally Posted by prey2god
Honestly, is there a way to get Luke Kuechly numbers when it comes to tackle stats on M15? I've tried just about every sliders and the most tackles I can get is around 10.

Wish they would address the assisted tackles. When are they going to ever do that?
10 isnt bad in a game with one person.. i also kinda aim for this same goal i always want to have a defender with a crazy amount of tackles, at first i thought simulation was the only way to go, but now,
i am using the FBG rated roster & Joshs1977 slider set with few minor adjustments and my first game got 16 tackles with patrick willis...

side note, at first the FBG ratings kinda irritated me and seemed lowballed, BUT after playing with them this game has gotten much more real feel and strategic...
give them a go
Old 10-31-2014, 11:23 PM   #3
MVP

prey2god's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by deezycobain
10 isnt bad in a game with one person.. i also kinda aim for this same goal i always want to have a defender with a crazy amount of tackles, at first i thought simulation was the only way to go, but now,
i am using the FBG rated roster & Joshs1977 slider set with few minor adjustments and my first game got 16 tackles with patrick willis...

side note, at first the FBG ratings kinda irritated me and seemed lowballed, BUT after playing with them this game has gotten much more real feel and strategic...
give them a go

How long have you played this way? I'm very interested. Just wondering if it would affect the game or cause some sort of conflict in the long run. I remember doing something like this and in year 3 or 4 of my cfm, crazy stuff started happening.

They should address this issue because tackling and tackle stats is paramount in Football. I don't buy their excuse saying it's a "useless stat".
Old 10-31-2014, 11:40 PM   #4
Rookie

Quote:
How long have you played this way? I'm very interested. Just wondering if it would affect the game or cause some sort of conflict in the long run. I remember doing something like this and in year 3 or 4 of my cfm, crazy stuff started happening.

They should address this issue because tackling and tackle stats is paramount in Football. I don't buy their excuse saying it's a "useless stat".
Quote:

this is my first season with this combo... only thing i can imagine is that in the offseason sum of the rookies will be absolute STUDS. but im not against that...
like i said the low ratings were a tad offputting and meh at first but now that i think more about it, it will make for more team building for all 32 teams and actually have players progressing at a real rate instead of 75% of the game being players rated 94 and up...

i say give it a go , i think SECElites slider was directly tuned to work with the FBG roster i havent tried that yet bkuz i am enjoying where im currently at....

it has COMPLETLEY resolved the sack issue also.. im struggling and FIGHTING to get my sacks now.. i was lucky to get 2 in my first game against the cowboys..
also with the threshold at 16 and these ratings, u see real life seperation and breakaways

sorry for the long post!
Old 11-01-2014, 05:48 PM   #5
MVP

prey2god's Arena

Quote:
this is my first season with this combo... only thing i can imagine is that in the offseason sum of the rookies will be absolute STUDS. but im not against that...
like i said the low ratings were a tad offputting and meh at first but now that i think more about it, it will make for more team building for all 32 teams and actually have players progressing at a real rate instead of 75% of the game being players rated 94 and up...

i say give it a go , i think SECElites slider was directly tuned to work with the FBG roster i havent tried that yet bkuz i am enjoying where im currently at....

it has COMPLETLEY resolved the sack issue also.. im struggling and FIGHTING to get my sacks now.. i was lucky to get 2 in my first game against the cowboys..
also with the threshold at 16 and these ratings, u see real life seperation and breakaways

sorry for the long post!
That does make sense. I'll try that out. Thanks man!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-01-2014, 06:31 PM   #6
Rookie

Quote:
That does make sense. I'll try that out. Thanks man!
yeah man give em a shot and let me know how u like them. i ran my 3rd game today and got smasheddddd outta nowhere by the cards ! was a great game tho, and now after 3 games i can honestly say that the low ratings dont play how i assumed. Gameplay has been the best ive seen yet on madden
Old 11-01-2014, 11:21 PM   #7
MVP

prey2god's Arena

Quote:
yeah man give em a shot and let me know how u like them. i ran my 3rd game today and got smasheddddd outta nowhere by the cards ! was a great game tho, and now after 3 games i can honestly say that the low ratings dont play how i assumed. Gameplay has been the best ive seen yet on madden
I haven't tried yet, but try this as well with your sliders on defense. This should work with any sliders.

Try selecting just your SS or FS throughout the whole game. You can do your line adjustments or what not, but don't control your player. Just let the CPU control them.

Trying doing this with the LB, DE, NT, CB as well. I've been doing this for years and people either don't care or don't know, but there is something in the engine that makes the game play differently on defense.

Now when you actually control those players, it's night and day with gameplay and how it affects the defensive/tackle stats go.
Old 11-03-2014, 01:52 PM   #8
MVP

prey2god's Arena

Just a quick update. I've been using Armor and Swords sliders and using LE and RE, depending on my blitz package. If I blitz weak side, i'll use my strong side end and use the jump snap button plus finesse or power moves to get to the Qb.

In any case, i've been getting some really good tackle stats and games! Guys like Ryan Shazier are getting 15 tackles average a game! Very happy with this.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »