Home

Fatigue and Sub in/out fixed?

This is a discussion on Fatigue and Sub in/out fixed? within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 08-26-2015, 12:48 AM   #1
(aka Alberto)

aholbert32's Arena

OVR: 44
Fatigue and Sub in/out fixed?

For years fatigue worked correctly in Play Now games but never in CCM. In Play Now, I could set it to 60 and if a running back ran 3 or 4 plays in a row, he would be subbed for his back up. This never worked consistently in CCM without raising the fatigue too high and that resulted in players dissapearing in the 4th quarter (It was a bug).

This year seems different. It is a short sample size but in my two CCM games players were subbing in and out on long drives with fatigue at 60 and sub in and out on default.

Is anyone else seeing this?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-26-2015, 01:06 AM   #2
Rookie

leathrneck34's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: Fatigue and Sub in/out fixed?

I kind of noticed that too. I am in pre-season. But the subs are coming in after a few plays. Like DT's, HB's, LB's, and even an OL subbed out.
Old 08-26-2015, 01:44 AM   #3
MVP

Datninja619's Arena

OVR: 0

I have some positions set to 60/80 I think and they are being subbed. Occasionally I get the red players, but not a team full as before.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk
Old 08-26-2015, 01:46 AM   #4
7 dirty words...

ryan36's Arena

OVR: 36

Some people have stated it is still fixed only in play now, and not in CCM .. although I'm not sure if they were online/offline CCM
Old 08-26-2015, 02:58 AM   #5
MVP

briz1046's Arena

OVR: 0

There's another thread on here stating the exact opposite to be the case . So somebody is mistaken
No offence meant to anybody but this is kind of confusing?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-26-2015, 07:53 AM   #6
MVP

OVR: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by briz1046
There's another thread on here stating the exact opposite to be the case . So somebody is mistaken
No offence meant to anybody but this is kind of confusing?
Auto sub works. Auto sub sliders still do not work. You can test them yourself. In play now the auto subs respond really well. If you set it for 100/90 you will see players getting subbed in very quickly. If you set it for 0/50 you will see players hardly ever coming out of the game. In CFM changing the sliders has no effect. You can tell by setting a player to come out at like 75-80. After a few plays they will hit "red" on the fatigue scale which means they are closer to 60 and they will probably come out soon. I have tested this i can make a video i guess if needed... but i have a one week old baby with me right now so maybe later.
Old 08-26-2015, 08:18 AM   #7
(aka Alberto)

aholbert32's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan36
Some people have stated it is still fixed only in play now, and not in CCM .. although I'm not sure if they were online/offline CCM
I'm seeing substitutions in CCM on long drives with fatigue at 60 and sub in/sub out at default. I think the other poster jumped the gun. I've played 3 CCM games and have seen regular subs in each one.
Old 08-26-2015, 08:19 AM   #8
(aka Alberto)

aholbert32's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by feeq14
Auto sub works. Auto sub sliders still do not work. You can test them yourself. In play now the auto subs respond really well. If you set it for 100/90 you will see players getting subbed in very quickly. If you set it for 0/50 you will see players hardly ever coming out of the game. In CFM changing the sliders has no effect. You can tell by setting a player to come out at like 75-80. After a few plays they will hit "red" on the fatigue scale which means they are closer to 60 and they will probably come out soon. I have tested this i can make a video i guess if needed... but i have a one week old baby with me right now so maybe later.
Have you changed the fatigue sliders?
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »