Home

Camera angles

This is a discussion on Camera angles within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-09-2015, 07:44 AM   #1
Rookie

airraid73's Arena

OVR: 0
Camera angles

This topic may been brought up in another thread , but what camera setting are you guys using , so far I'm using coordinator cam (ncaa14) or all-22 what you want to call it but I'm liking this view a ton , what view are you guys using or dislike .

Sent from my LGUK410 using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-09-2015, 07:49 AM   #2
The Lama

Armor and Sword's Arena

Re: Camera angles

On offense I mostly use Zoom now 90% of the time. Really shows off the beauty of this game and makes the running game a blast. Passing short and under 20 yards it is also a lot of fun. For big passing plays where I know I need to go downfield I will with to default.

On defense I play exclusively from the defensive camera now that it was truly patched (Patch 3) and working much like it did on Madden 15 if you play a true no switch defense. It's awesome. Makes defense more immersive and challenging. Puts you right into the thick of the action.
Rise of the Ronin (PS5)
Star Wars Battlefront I and II Remastered (PS5)

Follow me on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/armorandsword
Follow me on Twitter
https://twitter.com/ArmorAndSword23
Old 12-09-2015, 09:09 AM   #3
MVP

cch99's Arena

OVR: 9

I always Play from All-22. I just like seeing as much of the field as possible. I actually like the look better from that height as far as realism too. I feel the farther you get out from the field the more real the game looks.

I'd love to play Broadcast view but I just can't wrap my head around going that way and not being able to see anything deep. I remember playing that way back in the day on Intellivision and games like that but I prefer the way it is now.
Old 12-09-2015, 09:15 AM   #4
---

TexasFan2005's Arena

I used to go All-22 for both offense and defense but now I'm using either Zoom or Wide for both offense/defense because the graphics look great. I'd like to try defensive cam, but every time I accidentally click the stick to player lock (which I absolutely hate), things go horribly wrong.
Old 12-09-2015, 09:26 AM   #5
Rookie

airraid73's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armor and Sword
On offense I mostly use Zoom now 90% of the time. Really shows off the beauty of this game and makes the running game a blast. Passing short and under 20 yards it is also a lot of fun. For big passing plays where I know I need to go downfield I will with to default.

On defense I play exclusively from the defensive camera now that it was truly patched (Patch 3) and working much like it did on Madden 15 if you play a true no switch defense. It's awesome. Makes defense more immersive and challenging. Puts you right into the thick of the action.

That's something I have not mastered yet is using defensive camera.. I would love to go that route ..for some reason I get lost lol. Will Adjusting the speed threshold help?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-10-2015, 06:18 PM   #6
MVP

Zoom all day every day. I like to feel like I'm on the field playing not watching from a blimp. Also Zoom gives you more of a challenge which I like. I find the game to be too easy with any other view. That said, we need a Custom Camera option for 17. It's long overdue!
Old 12-11-2015, 11:02 PM   #7
MVP

phant030's Arena

OVR: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by JKSportsGamer1984
That said, we need a Custom Camera option for 17. It's long overdue!
Ah, User Defined is what is was called in PS2 days. I'm ready for its return, also
Old 12-12-2015, 04:35 AM   #8
MVP

OVR: 3

All-22 for offense and defense

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »