Home

Probably a stupid question But ??? It might work.

This is a discussion on Probably a stupid question But ??? It might work. within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-02-2015, 06:40 PM   #1
Pro

OVR: 2
Probably a stupid question But ??? It might work.

I was just thinking well actually wondering. Until the patch comes out for CFM mode. Would it be easier to build a slider set for CFM ALL PRO, or any situation if you started your franchise with ALL TEAMS EVEN.. In my mind players would all be equal and balanced and I don't think the confidence factor would become an issue. Sliders would be equal for both teams and probably easy to adjust. I don't know if would affect players rating and might ruin the difference between great running backs, OB's. and bad ones. On the other hand... ANY GIVEN SUNDAY.... I am going to give this try just to experiment starting with all pro and sliders at default. If anyone would like to join in and help me, I would appreciate it. Like i said, it could be a stupid idea but worth a try. Any feedback or suggestions in advance would be more than welcomed.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-03-2015, 03:42 AM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Probably a stupid question But ??? It might work.

No such thing as a bad experiment. I just wouldn't think many people including myself would like it as much. Being a lower rating team playing a higher overall you want that challenge. And it makes off season and player progression useless. You could have the worst players in the league and still compete no problem.

And as far as sliders go.. Ive been playing on all Madden and I haven't felt the need to change any slider. I think the gameplay is great this year.

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »