Home

Madden 17 Wishlist

This is a discussion on Madden 17 Wishlist within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 09-20-2015, 08:18 AM   #1
MVP

cowboy_kmoney's Arena

OVR: 11
Madden 17 Wishlist

Well since we knw what's been put into M16 I thought we kould get things going and put what we want and need in this game moving forward..Well I'll will shoot first.. And I'm not sure if this thread has been done yet so if so by all means mods take it down.

Well as always I feel we need updated player cards with showing of player awards won in a neat way. Superbowls, Probowls, MVP's of the Superbowl and League MVP's should b seen along with the year it as been won.Teams abbreviations in player cards. This is big for me so here we go. Draft Classes are EA's so they knw every name inside of them. I would like to see them go deeper with them by adding player college stats and awards won with them. This will go all in with scouting and storylines if they redo the storylines by speaking of all players that won whatever award at his position and go off of a mock draft listing said projected players going to whatever team they think what player may go were. We should have real time injuries that have a wear and tear system that tears down players and with this some would have to retire do to there injuries. So u would have Career ending injuries in place. We need a b to able feel like we r connected to all players by following each players every move that in going in the league. Well its more but I'll wait...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-20-2015, 08:21 AM   #2

kehlis's Arena

OVR: 41
Re: Madden 17 Wishlist

Use the thread that's already been started with literally the exact same title.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »