Home

Old 09-26-2016, 11:44 AM   #1
Rookie

Punter1's Arena

OVR: 0
Be A Pro Fans

Not sure how many people play Be A Pro, and for those who do you may already know about this. But for those who don't here is a fun way to make player and team random and so your player will not be a 99 over all in a few years.
First I decide which position I want to play, then I start a regular season as a coach.
I then sim each week while scouting the position I plan on being.
I won't mess with anything else until all players in that position has been scouted. I then sim the rest of the season.
Once in the offseason i will look at the combine and decide which player I want to be.
Once I find the player I decided on I am now committed to this player no matter what. I then go to the draft and sim it, I do not pick any players in the draft all computer sim.
After the draft is over I look to see what team picked the player i planed on being.
Once I find the player in the draft results I then retire out of the franchise and start a new character.
Then you go to active player and to the team that drafted you and the player will be ready to be use. You can decide if you are a instant starter or not, this also works on online franchise as long as the players don't get drafted to the same team.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »