Home

Coach Mannerisms

This is a discussion on Coach Mannerisms within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-26-2016, 02:37 PM   #1
Madden PC

BadAssHskr's Arena

OVR: 9
Coach Mannerisms

I realize this is going to sound ridiculous, and i like the fact they added personality to the coaches this year, however for user created coaches i wish we could alter them.

A. they took away the coaches face that, as much as can be desired, most resembled me, but i can get past this.

however

B. my coach acts and reacts in ways that i could never see myself doing.

I wish along with the new clothes, there were a few personalities we could select.

For instance,
Vocal Leader
Quiet Confidence
Aggressive

Whatever it may be. I'm just about sick of seeing my coach do the stiff 1 legged kicking sand motion when my team fails to convert.

twitch: http://www.twitch.tv/cornbeaner

XSX: thirtydaZe
Online, Solo, CFM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-26-2016, 02:49 PM   #2
Sim or Nothing

SpectreBugg's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: Coach Mannerisms

Quote:
Originally Posted by BadAssHskr
I realize this is going to sound ridiculous, and i like the fact they added personality to the coaches this year, however for user created coaches i wish we could alter them.

A. they took away the coaches face that, as much as can be desired, most resembled me, but i can get past this.

however

I wish along with the new clothes, there were a few personalities we could select.

For instance,
Vocal Leader
Quiet Confidence
Aggressive

Whatever it may be. I'm just about sick of seeing my coach do the stiff 1 legged kicking sand motion when my team fails to convert.
That is actually a pretty solid idea. I mean, being madden, there are obviously more important things to worry about, but when/if they ever seriously focus on commentary and presentation, that could certainly be something to add.
Old 09-27-2016, 02:05 AM   #3
Rookie

mlb61's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Coach Mannerisms

Quote:
Originally Posted by BadAssHskr

however

For instance,
Vocal Leader
Quiet Confidence
Aggressive

Yeah, all the presentation stuff eventually becomes monotonous, and a little variety would help. Just as long as they don't resurrect HC09 "mechanic" of calling for the coach's emotional response after just about every play, and then having player react emotionally to that.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »