Home

When is patch coming out ????

This is a discussion on When is patch coming out ???? within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 09-27-2016, 04:13 AM   #1
Pro

benton32's Arena

OVR: 11
When is patch coming out ????

I gotta vent alil...................

First off why the hell does it punt on 2nd down and sometimes 3rd or even first.. OMG frustrating, only when i use custom playbooks.. figures... I understand that the Slow version of simcast is new every new thing may have a bug or two, but wow, i tinker with my own playbook and game plan, then i go to watch some plays, not all, just to see what the AI runs, Plus i like watching my QB run the read options and stuff easier, I can but its jsut funner watching the AI, but ya at least 2-3 times a game it punts, one time it did that on first down,

2nd off please slow down alil on the 4th qtr scoring, GRRRR, Here iam playing against Seattle, its 10-10 going into the 4th im thinking hey defensive battle,

Then the wheels fall off, Ok yes i did score alot to, it was 21-14 in the 4th qtr scoring alone, OH u will laugh at Seattles luck..

Sherman picks me off for a pick 6 im thinking ok hey thats cool he can do that in real life to i aint hating, so we are down 17-10, we drive down field and score a TD, tie it up 17 all. Then on Seattles first play, they do that dang out route the WR catches it turns up field the defender dives tomake tackle just as the WR cuts up and then bye bye, WR gone 76 yard TD 1 play, they are now up 24-17,

Niners drive down field again, moving the ball all this is on watch mode hoping they dont punt haaa, Hyde who was playing like trash finally gets in from 5 yards out tied 24-24 with about hmmmmmm 1:45 left, and guess what, Seattle returns the Kick off 96 yards for a TD, and our last chance on 4th and 1 we run the read option not a bad call maybe Defense gets sucked in QB gets outside, Nope that Seattle defense makes the stop, gets ball takes knee, So Seattle scores 3 times on 3 touches in the 4th, Dont get me wrong things like this can happen but wow really haaa,

yes im venting sorry, my offense played great, QB over 300 yards.. Buckner with a sack, solid numbers all around for the WRs, my QB who is someone i drafted after year 1, did throw 3 ints which hey it happens, so i notice during the game it tells me the servers were lost, disconnected,

I play on.. no biggie.. until the game is over... i go out to the menu screen adn its telling me servers are out, you may lose etc etc, i continue, and it takes me back out to the main menu so i click on continue franchise, and guess what, the Game with Seattle never freaking happened.. its asking me to play it again... WTH WTH WTH, this coming 2 days after a pre season game i was in froze,

Ok im done venting but sooo irratating, losing to my rivals like that, and then the game never endsup happening, i guess thats a good thing for me i can do over again and those 3 scores in 3 plays never exsisted haaaa,

but seriously, there is a handful if not more bugs and glitches to.. that dang punt one is seriously annoying ohhhhhh DONT get me started on the out of control fumbles WOW.

Ok i know some of u are thinking dude u could have summed this up in like 4 sentences
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-27-2016, 05:04 AM   #2
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: When is patch coming out ????

Just my opinion but Madden 16 is better than 17....
Old 09-27-2016, 05:14 AM   #3
Pro

benton32's Arena

OVR: 11

I guess i shouldnt have started my franchise with the cloud version now when servers crash i cant get into the franchise or while im playing im pretty much losing everything, oh well.. i guess i can do the game over and hope i dont get those crazy 1 play tds so much in the 4th quarter,

yes yes it happens in real life but really 3 plays 3 tds lol
Old 09-27-2016, 09:04 AM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by highmiles100
Just my opinion but Madden 16 is better than 17....

Gameplay wise I believe this

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 09-27-2016, 09:06 AM   #5
Your Go-to TV Expert

Scott's Arena

OVR: 52

The patch will be out when it's out, Rex doesn't discuss ETA's. Closing this.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »