Difficulty - All-Pro vs. All-Madden - Page 6 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Difficulty - All-Pro vs. All-Madden

This is a discussion on Difficulty - All-Pro vs. All-Madden within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football

Old 08-27-2017, 06:21 PM   #41
Rookie

scitychamps87's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: Difficulty - All-Pro vs. All-Madden

I'm in what I like to call "Madden hell" right now. I HATE touching sliders. But I've lost every single game on All-Madden. About 10 of them. But if I keep playing on all pro I'm gonna go 13-3 with the Texans with Tom Savage at QB which is absolutely ridiculous and in no way should ever happen. On All-Madden I get a close game here and there but mostly blown out with perpetual pick 6s. Your O-line gets absolutely leveled. But, then if you play on All-Pro, offense is at least somewhat challenging this year. But, on defense you can stuff the run without question and YOUR pass rush obliterates the opposing QB. Without question Madden needs either

A. A difficulty between All-Pro and All-Madden.

or

B. Dynamic difficulty.

I shouldn't have to touch the sliders for the game to play properly. I don't have to do it in other videogames. I know many here work really hard on sliders and do a fantastic job. Maybe one day I'll try it. But, I absolutely despise having to tweak the game like a maniac just to get a fun experience. It's a legitimate problem for this game nearly ever year. Last year was the first year I could play on All-Madden consistently and not feel cheated all the time and still have some success. This year All-Pro is harder, which is great but still not quite hard enough, which is a problem. Rant over...

--5 Time Stanley Cup Champions--
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-27-2017, 08:02 PM   #42
Rookie

scitychamps87's Arena

OVR: 3

Sorry for the double post, but that being said, All-Pro still feels like the most balanced gameplay. Finally won a game on All-Madden but something just feels off...I really like the game this year though and will probably have more fun with it this year than last year and I had a ton of fun last year. Still think Rex has the Sim community at heart every day and I always appreciate his honesty, good or bad. Madden is finally going in the right direction again
--5 Time Stanley Cup Champions--
Old 08-27-2017, 10:38 PM   #43
Rookie

PhillyFan22's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by scitychamps87
I'm in what I like to call "Madden hell" right now. I HATE touching sliders. But I've lost every single game on All-Madden. About 10 of them. But if I keep playing on all pro I'm gonna go 13-3 with the Texans with Tom Savage at QB which is absolutely ridiculous and in no way should ever happen. On All-Madden I get a close game here and there but mostly blown out with perpetual pick 6s. Your O-line gets absolutely leveled. But, then if you play on All-Pro, offense is at least somewhat challenging this year. But, on defense you can stuff the run without question and YOUR pass rush obliterates the opposing QB. Without question Madden needs either

A. A difficulty between All-Pro and All-Madden.

or

B. Dynamic difficulty.

I shouldn't have to touch the sliders for the game to play properly. I don't have to do it in other videogames. I know many here work really hard on sliders and do a fantastic job. Maybe one day I'll try it. But, I absolutely despise having to tweak the game like a maniac just to get a fun experience. It's a legitimate problem for this game nearly ever year. Last year was the first year I could play on All-Madden consistently and not feel cheated all the time and still have some success. This year All-Pro is harder, which is great but still not quite hard enough, which is a problem. Rant over...
This right here is exactly where I am at. Every All-Madden game has been ridiculous to the point where the CPU is unstoppable where it isn't even realistic. Simple throws are completely missed, every single juke or spin move the CPU does makes my defenders miss, etc. But, then on All-Pro in my CFM I put up 70 points on the CPU. No idea where to go from here difficulty wise. CPU playcalling on All-Pro is terrible but not trying to keep playing the monstars on All-Madden.
Old 08-28-2017, 01:52 PM   #44
Rookie

Madden08PCgmr's Arena

Difficulty - All-Pro vs. All-Madden

With all due respect, I don't know why anyone would *choose* to play a mode where the computer is essentially cheating.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 08-28-2017, 02:45 PM   #45
Rookie

OVR: 1

All Pro is great while your team is at or under the level of your opponent. Once your team is rated too high, that is when it is hard to lose.
Old 08-28-2017, 05:08 PM   #46
Just started!

all madden is suicide trying like 5 different sliders on all madden and it's ridiculous played every game so far...and stanford had 17 pics and 2 TDs. I play on AM last year and dominated...this year it's hell...then i go to all pro and it's just too easy. Help please lol
Old 09-13-2017, 07:07 AM   #47
Rookie

OVR: 1

I'm getting my *** handed to me by the CPU on All-Madden difficulty in M18. It cheats big time & is much harder than M17.

What's the difference between H2H & playing the CPU on all-Madden? Is it just as difficult?

Thanks!
Old 09-13-2017, 11:36 AM   #48
Rookie

Herschie's Arena

For those of you who hate sliders, I have a house rule where I can make All-Pro sliders harder, but never easier. That way I don't feel as if I'm cheating.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »