Home

Madden Play live.. REALLY. ??

This is a discussion on Madden Play live.. REALLY. ?? within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 09-12-2017, 05:17 PM   #1
Pro

OVR: 2
Madden Play live.. REALLY. ??

I was really looking forward to this feature. From what I understood, you would be able to use real live rosters and replay the game with those starting rosters. I went to play the game with Cleveland vs Pitts on opening day Sunday. I waited till Monday giving EA time to load it up. .. Close but no WEEOOOO. A couple of actual starters weren't even on the roster. Pathetic.

According to EA. The Browns had three players on the roster that were cut several days before the game. Many players out of position. Same with the Steelers.

Now when playing the Show live. It's seems to be the actual starting line ups and pitchers. I assumed that the actual stats would be there from the game, If they were, I didn't find them, The game advertised PAY LIVE with ACTUAL ROSTERS AND ACCURATE STATS..

Unless I did something wrong, missed something, It was not what it was advertised to be. It was basically no different than the play now rosters. Just another disappointment from EA. Becoming quite common now days.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-12-2017, 05:47 PM   #2
Dead!

CM Hooe's Arena

OVR: 45
Re: Madden Play live.. REALLY. ??

Tiburon and half the state of Florida just got hit by a major hurricane. Consistent with what was said last week in response to criticism of the Week 1 roster update, I think we can afford Tiburon a little bit of understanding for content errors with respect anything released last week or this week, be it roster updates, Play Now Live, Ultimate Team, or whatever. They had more important things to attend to, such as their own safety and the safety of their families.

Closed.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »