Home

New Xbox One X requires Xbox Live Gold to get into my Cloud Franchise

This is a discussion on New Xbox One X requires Xbox Live Gold to get into my Cloud Franchise within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-31-2018, 12:16 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
New Xbox One X requires Xbox Live Gold to get into my Cloud Franchise

I just recently finished my basement and purchased a second Xbox (Xbox One X)for our household. We still have our original Xbox One. When I try to load my cloud franchise on the new Xbox it is requiring me to purchase Xbox Live Gold. If I go back to my original Xbox it does not require Gold.

I did make the new console my home console. Is there anything I can do to remedy this with out getting a gold subscription? Or am I SOL?

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-31-2018, 02:04 AM   #2
Pro

SincerelYourz's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: New Xbox One X requires Xbox Live Gold to get into my Cloud Franchise

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoSkins03
I just recently finished my basement and purchased a second Xbox (Xbox One X)for our household. We still have our original Xbox One. When I try to load my cloud franchise on the new Xbox it is requiring me to purchase Xbox Live Gold. If I go back to my original Xbox it does not require Gold.

I did make the new console my home console. Is there anything I can do to remedy this with out getting a gold subscription? Or am I SOL?

the gold subscription should be linked to your gamertag...
i recommend you make a new account for your new console, sign in to both consoles with both accounts (the old one and the new one), and: {make the old console the home console of the new account} and { make the new console the home console of the old account(the account with the Gold membership}
you don't have to use the new account, but i believe Microsoft only allows a 2-way share between 2 separate consoles. At least this way, you don't have to keep switching your designated home console.
Old 05-31-2018, 01:48 PM   #3
Pro

OVR: 6
Re: New Xbox One X requires Xbox Live Gold to get into my Cloud Franchise

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoSkins03

Online franchise does require XBL gold to play it.

If:
1 - your account does not have gold
2 - you can access online franchise on one xbox but not the other

then:
the xbox you can access online franchise from is listed as the home xbox for an account that does have gold. Or possibly there is some sort of bug potentially tied to EA access or something.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »