Home

CFM NEED HELP

This is a discussion on CFM NEED HELP within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-17-2018, 07:00 PM   #1
Rookie

psu#1's Arena

OVR: 0
CFM NEED HELP

So maybe somebody can help me I download it a roster with all the updated players including rookies and things like that. I started a franchise and online franchise using the roster I downloaded and we do a fantasy draft after we were done the draft we noticed a lot of the computer own teams did not draft kickers or punter's and some that did drafted retired players that were on the roster with an overall rating of 12 is there a way to fix this or is there a way around this I've tried it with a few different rosters and it happens every single time
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-17-2018, 07:38 PM   #2
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: CFM NEED HELP

They'll sign them eventually....usually after the first preseason week. The retired guys might be problematic though, I usually manually take control of the CPU team to drop them....I don't believe that is an option on an online franchise.
Old 07-17-2018, 07:43 PM   #3
Rookie

psu#1's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshC1977
They'll sign them eventually....usually after the first preseason week. The retired guys might be problematic though, I usually manually take control of the CPU team to drop them....I don't believe that is an option on an online franchise.
Played regular season week 1 and was playing a team that had no punter so a wr was doing it.
Old 07-17-2018, 08:36 PM   #4
MVP

briz1046's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by psu#1
Played regular season week 1 and was playing a team that had no punter so a wr was doing it.
Was this because they had signed a P or k but one with nerfed ratings ? Or have they still not signed one ? I'll be honest I've never seen this , but then I never do fantasy drafts

Edit : just occurred to me , are they're enough kickers left in FA ?
Old 07-17-2018, 08:38 PM   #5
Sim or Nothing

SpectreBugg's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by psu#1
Then you have something very very unusual going on. Kickers and punters are required by the game before you can actually play. if a team was in a game with a 53 man roster, and did not have at least 1 kicker and 1 punter on the team, then something is very broken. you should def. re evaluate the roster you downloaded as well.. players don't just appear in fantasy drafts if they weren't on the roster to begin with. determining where these 12 ovr players are coming from will help.

Perhaps you should run a test with an different set of rosters to see if the issue continues as well.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-18-2018, 03:51 AM   #6
Rookie

This happens to me with custom rosters. Most of those retired players that become crappy punters still have SS or quick dev trait so the CPU takes them. I manually release them and sign new kickers in my offline league. Not sure how to fix this from happening though. Maybe change devs before the draft to slow

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »