Home

'Force Win' Needs More Customization

This is a discussion on 'Force Win' Needs More Customization within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-09-2018, 06:55 PM   #1
All Star

UFCMPunk's Arena

OVR: 0
'Force Win' Needs More Customization

Madden 16 introduced Force Win to as they put it, allow you to craft the season of your dreams. This also helped those who like to play a 32 team controlled franchise and follow along with the real NFL season. As things stand, the only options are "Home Team" & "Away Team" when deciding who wins the game.

Now if you wanted to simulate the season, you have to play the Steelers-Browns game, get the score to 21-21 and and go through OT without a score in order to get the tie from today's game. What I like to see is this....

- Ability to set the final score and based on the score it will simulate the stats for you.

- Have Tie be a third option after 'Home Team' & 'Away Team'.

- Set Injuries to occur during simulation, even more so to simulate the real season and when injuries to players actually happen.

- This is a major IF but if you want to go deep, allow us to input stats for each player during the game.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-09-2018, 08:24 PM   #2
Rookie

Matthew25x's Arena

Re: 'Force Win' Needs More Customization

Franchise mode needs to be completely overhauled anyhow. It's lightyears behind where it should be and its embarrassing in comparison to games like NBA2k.
Old 09-10-2018, 07:59 AM   #3
MVP

How the force win mechanic currently works is that the game simply simulates the game until it gets the desired outcome. When you start adding more conditions to this process it starts getting a little more complex. I'd guess they would have to rebuild the mechanic to allow for more customization.
Old 09-10-2018, 04:33 PM   #4
Banned

patriotmom66's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by UFCMPunk
Madden 16 introduced Force Win to as they put it, allow you to craft the season of your dreams. This also helped those who like to play a 32 team controlled franchise and follow along with the real NFL season. As things stand, the only options are "Home Team" & "Away Team" when deciding who wins the game.

Now if you wanted to simulate the season, you have to play the Steelers-Browns game, get the score to 21-21 and and go through OT without a score in order to get the tie from today's game. What I like to see is this....

- Ability to set the final score and based on the score it will simulate the stats for you.

- Have Tie be a third option after 'Home Team' & 'Away Team'.

- Set Injuries to occur during simulation, even more so to simulate the real season and when injuries to players actually happen.

- This is a major IF but if you want to go deep, allow us to input stats for each player during the game.
The "Force No Win" option should give you a tie, right?
Old 09-10-2018, 04:40 PM   #5
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by patriotmom66
The "Force No Win" option should give you a tie, right?
That is how it worked in past years yes, I assume it works the same way now. So yeah you should be able to do force a tie. I know I did it a few years ago when I started a franchise and simulated a whole season to be the real season results.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »