Home

32 team control Free Agency Question

This is a discussion on 32 team control Free Agency Question within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-06-2019, 12:12 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 2
32 team control Free Agency Question

Hey guys,

I want to do a 32 team control franchise on Madden 20 this year. I will have my team that I play all the games with and really focus on. But I will also control the owners of the other 31 teams so I can decide to move the Raiders to vegas, when to put Daniel Jones in for Eli, bench struggling players, etc.

My question is how would offseason free agency and the draft work in this scenario. When I have my one team that I play all the games with and focus on, theoretically I can just go get every free agent I want unless I control another team and bid against myself. Do you guys have some house rules you use?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-06-2019, 12:39 PM   #2
MVP

MajorSupreme's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: 32 team control Free Agency Question

When I do my 32 team control franchises, I impose limits on myself as far as free agency goes. I set all teams that aren't my primary team to auto on their free agency bidding and drafting so that they handle it on their own but I can still jump in if I see them going "Full EA" in the pool.

For myself, I cannot sign up more than one player of 90 overall and no more than two above 80 overall to create the challenge of not being able to snatch the best players every offseason. And you kind of just live and die with the CPU GMs' decisions for the most part. And of course, do your best to manage the realism (the Browns signing a good QB after Baker's sophomore season, etc.)

Another interesting idea is for trades. I use a random number generator on number 1-32 for the trading team, and the 1-53 for the player traded, sorted by overall. And I pick the other team myself based on the need of the position that is being traded.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »