Home

Best attempt at Madden ‘21

This is a discussion on Best attempt at Madden ‘21 within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-21-2020, 08:58 AM   #1
Pro

OVR: 0
Best attempt at Madden ‘21

I wanted
-Realistic roster
-Chiefs win
-Draft order close
-Realistic rookies
-Realistic 2020-2021 roster

So I...

Active roster not preseason, 32 team offline, changed coaches for DAL/WSH/CAR, made trades to get major picks in right place (example - sent 1, 1, 2 from Texans to Miami for crap player since Texans already had Tunsil), turned injuries off, no resigning middle of season, uploaded good realistic draft class, forced losses / wins of the worst teams and best teams to get draft order kinda close, forced wins in playoffs Chiefs win, turned age down of good old players to keep them in league, turned Keuchly and Eli way down 30 OVR age to 40 and decreased contracts, made trades like Hopkins Slay Diggs happen, made major cuts like Gurley, got top 50 or so FA signings right because only 1 offer per player so they accept, did first 2 rounds of draft switching to every team (brutal), and then switched all coaches to “Simple” or Auto experience except for Tampa because I want to be Bucs. Took 5-6 hrs lol.

Last edited by solmon; 03-21-2020 at 09:56 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-22-2020, 06:21 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Best attempt at Madden ‘21

Hey bro, what I've done in offline cfm to get exact draft line up is putting during the season the exact win's and losses of teams. You can put who wins and losses instead of trading picks for everyone.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »