Home

Stuck on loading screen

This is a discussion on Stuck on loading screen within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-03-2020, 01:56 PM   #1
Pro

OVR: 0
Stuck on loading screen

Can't play Madden trial due to can't get past loading screen,Also can't start Fifa trial for it won't let me past the pre game drills.Good thing I purchased EA Play.What a mess.Hope I have better luck with NHL 21.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-03-2020, 07:06 PM   #2
Pro

Re: Stuck on loading screen

Guess no one wants to help me.
Old 10-03-2020, 09:26 PM   #3
Pro

Thanks guys.
Old 10-03-2020, 11:22 PM   #4
Pro

Next time, when you're looking for help, you might get a better response if you actually ask for help....or even ask a question at all.

You might also want to give people who actually might know something about your specific question or issue some time to see your post and respond...especially when the same subject is being discussed in a different thread already (the patch thread). It was about 5 hours between your first and second post, and another 3 before your third. This is a non-real-time discussion forum.

In any event, increasingly snarky passive-aggressive requests for attention probably aren't likely to compel anybody to stop whatever they're doing and respond.

Unfortunately, I'm not experiencing anything like your issue (which is why I didn't respond), and am therefore unable to offer any advice outside of checking out the patch thread, where some folks were reporting something similar and thinking it might be tied to the free trial period lapsing.

Good luck.

Last edited by tg88forHOF; 10-03-2020 at 11:28 PM.
Old 10-04-2020, 02:01 AM   #5
Rookie

cirespieler's Arena

Trial ended, you have to buy the game if you want to keep playing. EA Play only includes older games.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-05-2020, 07:57 PM   #6
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by cirespieler
Trial ended, you have to buy the game if you want to keep playing. EA Play only includes older games.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Trial has not ended, it's still up on EA Play.And I have over 9 hours left.I have noticed others having the same issue.
Old 10-06-2020, 09:26 AM   #7
MVP

RogerDodger's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by leafsfan67
Trial has not ended, it's still up on EA Play.And I have over 9 hours left.I have noticed others having the same issue.
Same, I had 9 left on my Xbox One and can't access the game. This has never happened before, in fact I've used the trial right up until it becomes available to play after the Super Bowl. It's also still up for download, as you said.

This has all the signs of being a classic EA solution to the problem that people were still able to play it BEYOND the 10 days they were supposed to have access for. Like, rather than fix it because it doesn't generate income for them they just decided to break it for everyone.
Old 10-06-2020, 10:28 AM   #8
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by RogerDodger
Same, I had 9 left on my Xbox One and can't access the game. This has never happened before, in fact I've used the trial right up until it becomes available to play after the Super Bowl. It's also still up for download, as you said.

This has all the signs of being a classic EA solution to the problem that people were still able to play it BEYOND the 10 days they were supposed to have access for. Like, rather than fix it because it doesn't generate income for them they just decided to break it for everyone.
This is not right,we pay for this subscription. I've never had this issue before.If the trial is up on EA Play then we should be able to play it.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »