Home

Making a case as to how the "Monster Stack" formation teaches fundamental football

This is a discussion on Making a case as to how the "Monster Stack" formation teaches fundamental football within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-18-2020, 10:54 AM   #1
Rookie

JoedicyMichael's Arena

OVR: 3
Arrow Making a case as to how the "Monster Stack" formation teaches fundamental football

Soooooooooo , I was browsing thru some of the formations in-game & i came across the Gun "Monster Stack" formation. Niche formation, probably never gonna see super high usage. BUT, while it may not be super super effective, it teaches the average user one fundamental thing about football.

The "Monster Stack" formation is simply all about Gap / Personnel integrity. Yeah, this is something that's important on every play, but hardly anyone pays attention because well, its a game & we just wanna have fun lol (I dont blame you).

Anywho, I challenge you today to go into practice mode and try the "RPO Alert Screen".

- Look / study where defenders line up
- (Are they too close/ too far from where i wanna go with the ball?)

Just take time to really dive into it & you'll start to see that same mentality will start to transition over into your regular plays. You'll start to see advantages that you probably never realized before.

Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »