Home

Franchise Playbook Question

This is a discussion on Franchise Playbook Question within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-04-2020, 08:32 AM   #1
MVP

OVR: 3
Franchise Playbook Question

Do you guys run with your teams default playbooks? Do you switch to generics? Do you use another teams playbook? Trying to decide if being the Jets but running with another teams playbook is wrong. I think switching to a generic would be ok but another teams might be wrong.

Thoughts?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-04-2020, 12:30 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Franchise Playbook Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by niftyjets
Do you guys run with your teams default playbooks? Do you switch to generics? Do you use another teams playbook? Trying to decide if being the Jets but running with another teams playbook is wrong. I think switching to a generic would be ok but another teams might be wrong.

Thoughts?

In my Vikings franchise I’m running with Zimmer playbooks on both sides of the ball for the first season. But I plan on firing him after year 1, hiring a new coach, and implementing my preferred style of play on both sides in year 2 forward. It will be complete opposite styles so I’m going to have to reconstruct my team over a few years to get guys that will fit my new schemes. Should be a good challenge!

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 12-04-2020, 12:48 PM   #3
Rookie

Dsabol715's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Franchise Playbook Question

Part of the fun in franchise to me is playing offense with different playbooks. My current Jets franchise is in year 2 with a 1st rounder rookie scrambler. I tend to use the dolphins playbook the most but also like the Bucs and rams too. Some times I switch to a different one each week. I find that on some playbooks I can never get a good rhythm and have a bad offense game based on the playbook. I just had it using the Seahawks playbook. Defense I just stick with the Jets because I always play a 3-4 no matter what.
Pokemon LeafGreen

Teams:
New York Jets
New York Mets
Philadelphia Flyers

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »