Home

Madden NFL 23 Ultimate Team Improvements

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 23 Ultimate Team Improvements within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-09-2022, 10:24 AM   #1
MVP

PhillyPhanatic14's Arena

OVR: 0
Madden NFL 23 Ultimate Team Improvements

https://www.ea.com/games/madden-nfl/...=1660053959209
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-09-2022, 10:27 AM   #2
MVP

PhillyPhanatic14's Arena

Re: Madden NFL 23 Ultimate Team Improvements

I hardly ever put any time into MUT, but reading this I feel like it can be summarized by "we removed a bunch of stuff but we're gonna use a lot of words to make it sound like removing stuff is a good thing."

The old argument that many (including myself in the past) have used about Franchise not fulfilling its potential because MUT gets all the resources just isn't true. MUT is losing a bunch of stuff this year and gained no big additions. Franchise didn't get a lot of attention, but at least we got some stuff and didn't lose anything. I'd be pretty salty if I was a MUT player.
Old 08-09-2022, 10:39 AM   #3
Dead!

CM Hooe's Arena

OVR: 45

Reducing the number of button presses it takes to redeem a set is unquestionably a good thing.

One of my biggest pain points with Ultimate Team is that it took so long to do anything - between slow UI in general and clumsy UX on top of that - that I didn’t even want to bother with any of it.
Old 08-09-2022, 10:47 AM   #4
Pro

GoJags904's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhillyPhanatic14
I hardly ever put any time into MUT, but reading this I feel like it can be summarized by "we removed a bunch of stuff but we're gonna use a lot of words to make it sound like removing stuff is a good thing."

The old argument that many (including myself in the past) have used about Franchise not fulfilling its potential because MUT gets all the resources just isn't true. MUT is losing a bunch of stuff this year and gained no big additions. Franchise didn't get a lot of attention, but at least we got some stuff and didn't lose anything. I'd be pretty salty if I was a MUT player.
Most of my younger friends in there 20s are die hard mut players. This is a help for them no doubt. I'm too upset with gameplay to play madden cards so not my cup of tea. Happy for them an more money for ea. Hopefully it's easier to get 99 players or whateva. It's a crime to make ppl pay for a better chance at that to get the same meh game logic to play with a 90 plus card team lol. For context, the 99 rated free players don't all perform the way they should but do yall thing

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

NFL --- JAX JAGUARS (DUUUUVAAAL)
MLB --- BOSTON RED SOX
NBA --- LAKERS4LIFE
NCAAF --- GATOR NATION (UF)
NCAAB --- DUKE BLUE DEVILS
MLS --- DC UNITED
BARCLAYS PL --- CHELSEA

MUSIC/ARTIST ALIAS --- SHIESTY SLIM
"CRAY CRAY" available on ITUNES, GOOGLE PLAY, AMAZON

Last edited by GoJags904; 08-09-2022 at 10:50 AM.
Old 08-10-2022, 12:22 AM   #5
MVP

ForUntoOblivionSoar∞'s Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhillyPhanatic14

Per Rex, it was true—at one time. Not for years though.

But regarding removing stuff, sometimes less can be more. Such as speeding up the team building process in MUT. But, I would think the best "less is more" scenario would be to remove the mode entirely.

Seriously though, CMhooe is right, sometimes less can streamline annoyingly long processes.
https://forums.operationsports.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2049813056

Last edited by your mom; 06-06-2006 at 6:06 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »