Home

Anyone doing post draft rosters?

This is a discussion on Anyone doing post draft rosters? within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-25-2005, 02:08 AM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: Anyone doing post draft rosters?

Well just went in there using IE instead of Mozilla. man... they aren't doing an xbox version...
Old 04-25-2005, 09:51 AM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 9

It's not really a roster file. The guy just updated the teams in the 2nd year of franchise mode.
Old 04-25-2005, 10:21 AM   #11
Rookie

OVR: 5
Smile Re: Anyone doing post draft rosters?

Quote:
Originally Posted by CireZero
For some reason when i got to the ps2roster site i only get the side bars...
Use http://www.ps2rosters.com/ps2downloads.html
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-25-2005, 12:59 PM   #12
MVP

OVR: 15
Location: Begins with a C, ends with an O and in the middle is HICAG.

I have them but its not that great. I think only the first 3 players taken in the draft are selected. I wanted the bears, and they only had Orton, Benson, and Bradley. No one else. Wasnt sure for anyone else though. I dont know, you guys tell me if they're worth it. And like the other guy said, its a franchise save. Not a roster one.
Old 04-26-2005, 12:00 AM   #13
Rookie

mjacks10's Arena

OVR: 6

Its good if you want the roster update (rookies, FAs, trades, etc.)...I don't really care about the players missing after round 3, but the player ratings are waaaay too inflated for me. For instance, Lamar Gordon rated 85, PATRICK RAMSEY 92, and Maurice Morris rated 87. And thus far I don't think that it's possible to edit ratings...unless I'd have to sim the season and wait until the next offseason which would most likely undo everything that DT has done. I'll keep it for when I need my rookie fix but it won't be my main roster file.
Old 04-28-2005, 01:33 PM   #14
Rookie

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjacks10
Its good if you want the roster update (rookies, FAs, trades, etc.)...I don't really care about the players missing after round 3, but the player ratings are waaaay too inflated for me. For instance, Lamar Gordon rated 85, PATRICK RAMSEY 92, and Maurice Morris rated 87. And thus far I don't think that it's possible to edit ratings...unless I'd have to sim the season and wait until the next offseason which would most likely undo everything that DT has done. I'll keep it for when I need my rookie fix but it won't be my main roster file.

you can fix that. just export all the teams. save them to your memory card. load them load team screen go to edit histoirc teams fix the ratings there and there you have it.
Old 04-28-2005, 05:33 PM   #15
MVP

LetsGo0akland's Arena

OVR: 13

I'm doing rosters for Madden CE. I have created all the first rounders except for two and some missing guys that I needed to release other players not on the teams anymore. I update them daily.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-28-2005, 06:44 PM   #16
Aka."Footballforever"

RoyalBoyle78's Arena

OVR: 46

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackNGold
The update is now available at ps2rosters.com. They have also been converted by another member to CE as well and they will be available later on tonight.
I have maxdrive and I tried to put the maxdrive file on my PS2 memory card and it curuped my damn memory card, anyone else have this problem. I jut bought another memory card and I scraed to use it with that maxdrive file again.
N.Y Islanders
Miami Hurricanes

Twitter - @RoyalBoyle78
XBOX LIVE - Royalboyle78
PSN - RoyalBoyle78

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »